Chapter 256 - Social Death

Start from the beginning

Many students had also switched on their phones. Some fans were even secretly hiding outside the school to record the scene.

Quite a number of reporters had even come.

Principal Lu gave a speech as per usual, praising the students who passed the final exam and carrying out other tasks as usual.

Everything was peaceful. It began and ended peacefully.

Teacher Zhang Shaogang did not appear.

The reporters and fans also reported this situation online.

This time, even the students who had been supporting Zhang Shaogang could no longer sit still.

"If you're willing to bet, you have to admit defeat. That's how it goes, right?"

"Since Jennie passed the test, why didn't he abide by the bet?"

A passerby was not as calm as the others and directly said, "What kind of man is he? A coward who dares to fail but doesn't dare to admit it!"

"Ha, you still have the cheek to call yourself a role model. Don't embarrass your colleagues."

"It's an eye-opener for Beijing University to have such a teacher."

"Don't say that. A sports department that can't even be ranked in Beijing University can't represent the university, right?"

"That's right. Beijing University cannot be represented by people like Zhang Shaogang!"

"Forget it, forget it. I've finally seen everything. I can only laugh at him now."

Zhang Shaogang had avoided the apology, but not social death.

The entire internet looked down on him. The entire department looked down on him. The entire university looked down on him.

When he walked into class, there would be people pointing at him from behind.

However, all of this had nothing to do with Jennie. She neither cared nor bothered to listen to such news.

At Supreme Entertainment:

As Jennie was attending an event, the designer was taking measurements and making new clothes.

Yao Jiahong was very willing to spend money on her now. Clothes, skincare products, bags, and resources were all piled on her.

He had to give Jennie a share of whatever other artists had.

If not for the fact that he was only in his thirties, some people would have suspected that Jennie was his daughter.

As for why they would not suspect that Jennie was his girlfriend, how could he have such a cold and indifferent girlfriend who would barely look at him?

"This fabric is really good. Do you mind making me the kind of dress that I usually wear?" Jennie asked.

Yao Jiahong immediately agreed. "Whatever you need, you can get the designer to make it for you."

"Would you mind helping me make a set of men's clothing?"

Yao Jiahong was speechless. Why was he having his jealousy incited when Lisa wasn't even there?

However, he wasn't such a petty person. After all, Lisa was still his boss.

The designer said, "I need his measurements."

"No problem, I'll recite them to you." Jennie cuddled Lisa to sleep every night. Naturally, she knew his measurements like the back of her hand.

Speaking of which, after experiencing so many things in her previous life, Jennie was the one who was under a lot of psychological pressure. Although she couldn't compare to Lisa in terms of insomnia and nightmares, she was still more serious than ordinary people, but it was precisely because she could sleep with Lisa every night that she slept better than the night before.

It was hard to say that she had healed Lisa. It was Lisa who had healed her.

Yao Jiahong asked, "Did you and Master Manoban… get the wrong script?"

Jennie glanced at him from the corner of her eye. "Hm?"

"Nothing." Yao Jiahong didn't want to suffer any more.

In the end, Jennie left with Lisa's clothes. As for her… she could do her clothes later.

Along the way, Jennie received a call.

She checked the screen. It was her grandfather.

In other words, it was Old Master Lee.

Old Master Kim. She had long changed his name on her phone to Grandpa Kim.

Old Master Lee was Jennie's biological grandfather. However, in both lifetimes, they rarely interacted with each other. In this lifetime, Jennie had not even met him.

Thinking about it, it must be because Dong-wook's leg had recovered that he had rushed over from the town to meet Jennie.

Jennie swiped to answer the call.