Chapter 26: So.. what's next??

Start from the beginning

Nanon, who felt confused and wondered who and how was suddenly caught with the lady's next words,

"Mr. Pawat himself did it saying that you will be late today, so I won't disturb you." 

His lips curled up into a smile. His boyfriend knew him so nicely!

Nanon just smiled and nodded mumbling a small thank you and walked to the office room.

He reached the floor which was on the top and as he was about to reach the door, someone spoke up from behind,

"Non!" 

He turned around and saw Dew.

"Oh Dew?? What's up!" he said cheerfully, completely forgetting where he stood up.

"I was fine but better after I saw you." He said winking.

'Here we go again!' Nanon said in his mind rolling his eyes.

"Cheesy~" he made a disgusted face, making Dew laugh at his expression.

"Just wanted to catch up since you are so busy nowadays. Lunch together?" 

Hearing this made Nanon realise that he was caught behind catching up with his friends. He felt guilty so he thought of having a lunch today, 

"Sur-"

"SECRETARY KORAPAT!" Both of them flinched hearing their boss's voice.

Nanon realized the situation and gave Dew a guilty smile, mumbling a small 'See you later!'

He took a deep breath and went inside and was met with a cold fierce stare from his boss that sent him goosebumps all around his body.

"Non." He heard a soft yet gritting voice.

"Get back to work." He heard another cold voice. He sighed and went towards his boss's table instead of his own and slammed his hands on the table slowly.

"What's wrong again!" He asked but was met with silence.

"Ohm are you jealous again?" Again no answer but Nanon got it all well.

"You are jealous!" He said in a teasing way.

"So what? Can't I be jealous over my lover?" He said gritting his teeth slightly. 

Nanon was caught off guard with sudden answer and he gulped.

"I-I told you, don't be. I only have my eyes on you remember?" He said softly. 

Ohm's eyes soften as he mumbled a small 'sorry'.

Nanon smiled widely and said, "Today I am having lunch with my friends, okay?"

"No."

Nanon looked at him in disbelief.

"What no? I am not asking for permission. I am informing you." He said crossing arms around his chest. 

Ohm clenched his fist and took a deep breath,

"Non."

"Don't give me that tone. Ohm, I am with you 24/7 and I love you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life. I miss my friends, and I want to catch up with them too and it's just a lunch. Can't you trust me?" Nanon burst out. 

He was so done with his childish acts. Ohm was his love of the life but the owner of his life was only him, no one else.

Ohm was stiffen hearing this and realised that he really had been controlling these recent days making him guilty. 

"I-I am sorry." He muttered slowly.

"I know you are concerned for me but please let me have some time for my closed ones too, okay?"