Chapter 1: the start of new beginning

home is where the heart is...

*Fourth's pov*

??: "Stop sulking and pouting like a fish Fourth"

soo hello..  introducing me, I am Fourth living in a small cosy house with my uncle and aunt and also annoying but protective cousin Nanon. I just  don't understand why they are sending me away to another city. Yeah, of course, for a better future, they say, but i don't want to leave everything behind just for that. It's all because of this cousin of mine. He literally like stole my mark sheets and got me admission in the prestigious Chulalongkorn University, and worst of that, he didn't even tell me, and now the classes are going to start in a week. I know  this kind of opportunity is rare, and i have Non by my side, but i just don't feel like leaving this place, which holds so many memories..

Fourth: *sigh* Do I have to move out Non

Nanon: We have talked about it Fourth. This is for the best for you and besides you don't have to live in the dorm , you are going to live with me in my apartment.

oh, wait, did i tell you? Non is working in one of the most successful companies in Thailand, and damn! He works like a donkey, not caring about his health and place. So maybe it's for the better..

Fourth: fine, but i am warning you i am coming back each semesters break

Nanon: noted, sir! Now let's go . the bus doesn't wait for us, you know..

*in the bus* 

Thank god I go the window seat. The whole ride I was thinking about how my life is going to be.. Will I get bullied? Will I be like one of them? Will I regret it? Just then Non tapped my shoulder asking if I was okay. I said I was okay, but he knew something was bothering me, so I said what was going on my mind.

Fourth: I don't know Non. I am scared . What if I don't fit in with the rich kids? Will they pick on me for being a scholar student

 Nanon: I understand your fear Fourth. It was the same for me  when I first went to such a big city.. but one thing you need to remember is that not everything goes according to our way.. You need to live with your fears for your whole life, so try to overcome them and stop overthinking . 

Fourth: Non, do you think I can be the person my parents will be proud of?

Nanon: *smiles softly* i don't know about them, but for me, you already are. i am proud of you Fourth.*yawn* sleep for some hours, and we are going to reach soon

I am lucky to have Non as my cousin.. He and his family  have raised me as their own son. After my parents' death, my life became miserable . I was 5 when the incident happened, and everything started to fall apart. One minute we were living the best moments of my life and suddenly the lights-

Nanon: And yeah, one thing . Stay away from Gemini Norawit, my boss's brother. I don't want you to get involved in his ridiculous games.

Fourth: Gemini*whispers*. Sure, it's not like I am going to talk to anyone, but yeah, I'll keep that in mind.

Bangkok. Here I come!!!!!!!!!

Finally, the first chapter is completed!!!!! I hope you guys liked it.. Do comment on pros and cons, hehe..