"They're very pretty! Especially that one!"The younger woman pointed to brightest star.

"Yes, it' very pretty but.."Youta trails off.

"But?"She turned to her sister, still smiling. Youta couldn't help but think.

"It reminds me of you."She says which made her smile even wider. The older woman smiled. Even all the brightest stars combined, her sister's smile could outshine all of them.

Sadly, the brightest stars burn the fastest.

...

"Turns out there's another lunch break before the semifinals huh?"Hana chuckles.

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting to get into the finals."Dad teased. "What do you take me for?"

"Luckily, I brought healthy snacks to replenish your energy!"Aunt Ryn passes me another of her homemade foods.

"Oh.. Sorry but I'm still kind of full.."I scratched the back of my head from embarrassment. "Ah, it's fine~ Nervous huh?"

"Y– yeah.."I didn't know whether to laugh or cry thinking of my match. 'I don't want to fight Enji but I also don't want to fight Toshinori!'

"Either way, I think you're going to surprise us (Y/n)!"Hana shakes me vigorously.

"Don't you think so too?"Aunt Ryn looks to my mom who had a gentle smile on her face.

"You were so eager to join U.A. back them, although you may not win, I hope you put in a good performance."My mom chuckled.

'Wait... Who is this person? Has she always been like this? Or is it because the Aryns are with us?'

Just then, Crystal's voice booms through the speaker once again. "The  semifinalists, please get ready for your match!"

"Oh, seems like I've got to go now! Bye!"I waved them before running back to my classmates.

As I sat down, the girls were snickering and giggling while they looked at me, wiggling their eyebrows.

"W– why are you guys looking at me like that?"I ask, creeped out by their behaviour.

"Oh nothing~"

"I thought your dear beloved is going to fight next, is he not?"Yua giggles.

"What.?"I sweat dropped. Oh, they're probably talking about Toshinori..

"He's not my beloved!"My face turned into a deep bet red hue. "Yet."

I glared at Yua before regaining my composure. This time, I'm gonna play fair and square.

I don't need to stop time just to win. Besides, it'll get boring with no action. And probably because, I'm gonna abuse myself if I use it any further.

"The semifinals are here! Our students representative; Toshinori Yagi from Class 1-A!"Toshinori steps out from the dark room. I wonder what'll happen next, recalling his and Enji's talk earlier.

I don't know for sure, but Toshinori got number one in the entrance exam. So, it's only logical that He's the strongest out of all of us.

But who knows? Enji fights with his emotions after all. He might be able to beat him after all.

The only reason I'm keeping my eyes open is that I can observe their fighting styles.

Aki told me it was the best way to defeat them. Find their weakest spots at that.

I continued looking at them.

Toshinori tries his best to control his emotions while Enji lets his emotions take control of him.

Observing, it seems like Toshinori is getting the upper hand. Well– that was until–

Enji had a fist full of flames and swung it straight to the blond male.

Seems like he wasn't able to dodge it in time, causing Enji to punch his abdomen, ripping his P.E. uniform in the process.

My jaw dropped as the others looked at me, laughing. Since his uniform was ripped, it gave everyone a view of his body, more specifically— his abbs.

My face turned beet red once again as I finally turn my head.

'Fuck! If he wins, I'm going to have a hard time facing him!'I cried.

"Seems like someone is quite bashful to see their future husband's body!"Charlotte laughs.

"What?!"I yelled to them. They only laughed in response.

Oh well, I'll just have to see who wins.