《A Secret Admirer?》

'Ugh

'Ugh.. Math is so boring. I wish this period would end already.'I thought.

As I was copying down notes from the board, something hit my head.

I made a silent 'eep!' as the crinkled paper fell onto my desk. Thankfully, the teacher didn't notice the paper flying across the classroom-- and the other classmates as well.

"Who would throw garbage at me? Unless...."I whispered before slowly turning to Enji. Yet, he looked so focused onto what was the teacher was saying, so, I guess it wasn't him.

I glanced back at the crinkled paper in my hands. 'Should I open it? Or is it just garbage?'

'Well, it won't hurt to see what's inside.'I thought after uncrinkling the paper. My eyes slowly widened at the note inside.

They say nothing lasts forever, so will you be my nothing? ;)
- Your secret admirer <3

My mind went blank as I tried to process these words before I felt my face heating up. 'Who could've possibly sent this?!'I thought as I looked around the class.

Before I could realize, the bell rung. I quickly hid the note in my pocket as everyone rushed out through the door, leaving only me and Toshi.

I noticed that the teacher already erased what he wrote on the board earlier. 'Thanks for making lose the notes, paper!'

See, I would've waited for Yua, Fumi, Kyoto or even Huan to copy notes from but they already walked out of the classroom for recess. I had no choice but to ask him. 

I walked over to his table, asking him for the notes as I forgot to take notes. As he gave me his notebook, I noticed that his hands was trembling more than usual.

"Thanks! I'll make it up to you some day!"I thanked as I put his notebook in my bag before sprinting out of the classroom.

...

"(Y/n)! What took you so long?"Kyoto asked with a concerned face. 

Kyoto, Fumi, Yua, Charlotte and Huan were all sitting at the rooftop-- where we'll always be for recess.

"As far as I remember, (Y/n) AND Yagi-kun were the only ones left in the classroom. I guess they made o--"Yua stopped Fumi by covering her mouth.

I only looked at them confused as they continued whispering. "What are you guys doing?"

"Oh! Uh, nothing! Don't worry!"Charlotte assured me though it didn't really work on me.

"Anyways, (Y/n)!"Yua tried to take my attention away by pulling me into another conversation.

"How about we go somewhere tomorrow after school? I heard that a new cat cafe just opened, let's go, all six of us"Huan added.

I wondered for a moment, seeing if there was any errands I needed to do tomorrow. "I guess I'll go, seeing that I don't have anything to do after school tomorrow.

"Yay! Thank you so much (Y/n)! I've always wanted to go to a cat cafe with my friends!"Charlotte cheered as she hugged me tightly.

"W-wait Charlotte! I ca-n't b-breathe..."I uttered before the others laughed.

...

"Mom, dad, I'm home!"No response."Huh.. I guess they must still be at work.."I whispered to, no one in particular.

"Then, I'll take a shower first and.. write the notes I missed in math class."

I quickly went into my bedroom which had a bathroom. I got out of my clothes and went in the bathroom to take a shower.

As I took a shower, I couldn't help but think about the note from earlier. Once I got out, I took the note and placed it on my study desk.

After I wore my pajamas, I sat at my desk and started copying down his notes. The weird thing was, his handwriting looked familiar. 

"Why does his writing look familiar..?"I muttered under my breath.

I continued to write my notes but I couldn't shrug the thought away. Then, it clicked. My hands quickly grabbed the paper from earlier and checked the handwriting.

My face turned red as I found the reason why, his handwriting matched EXACTLY like the handwriting on the note.

"What the actual--"

Just another normal day at U.A., so this is kinda a filler. I promise the next cahpter will have more scenes in it :D