《Here》

"Days go by so fast."I sighed as I stretched my arms.

"Tomorrow is the Sports Festival right?"I slowly nodded. "Remember, it's just a festival. Win or lose, it's all the tradition of a festival."

"Right."I looked away from Aki, nervousness rising.

"You'll do great. Even if you don't win, this can be an experience for you to make yourself stronger."She smiled.

"Thank you, Aki."

"Are you ready to go, (Y/n)?"My parents comes into the room.

"Yeah. I really want to win."

"Don't sweat it too much."Mom says, looking at me with disappointment in her eyes.

"..I.. know."My mind rambles back to when I first got my acceptance letter from U.A..

Mom wasn't really fond of the idea of me being a hero. She wanted me to be a doctor, I didn't want to be a doctor because there's too much studying. Also because I can't fight anyone to release my stress.

...

"Hey guys."Yua waved at us upon entry of awkwardness in the room.

"Oh hey."I said, looking to the cause of awkwardness. "What are they doing.?"

"They're just.. um..."Fumi uttered. The peculiar males were glaring at each other.

"This time, I'll make sure I'll beat you!"Enji yells. "We'll see about that."Toshinori said quietly yet menacingly.

"What's gotten into them..?"Huan sweat dropped. I was surprised when Enji suddenly turns and pointed to me.

"I'll defeat you too! I'll make sure of it!"

"Why are you dragging me into this?!"

He only grumbled as he glares at me. "Becuse your quirk is annoying."

"Excuse me?"I stood up from my seat. "This is getting good."Charlotte whispered.

"It's true."

"You know what, I think I'm fine not winning first place. As long as I beat your arrogant ass."I snapped, feeling my head throb again.

'This damn pain.'I held my head. "(Y/n)? Are you okay?"Kyoto rushes to my aid.

"Yeah, I'm fine."Enji looks at me with slightly widened eyes.

"I need a drink."I simply say before leaving the room.

...

"Hana?"I call out to her in surprise.

"Long time no see, (Y/n)."The said woman smiled.

"What are you doing here?!"I leapt into her arms. "To see you fight, duh~"

I look up at the older woman with long luscious dark brown hair and burning pink eyes. She was wearing contact lenses, so her original eye colours were hazel and gold. Yes, she has heterochmia.

Hana had always been apart of my life ever since I was a baby. She was my neighbour's daughter.

When my parents were out for work, they're usually the ones to take care of me. I also had gotten used to calling her sister when I was younger.

But now, we barely seen each other. Especially after she became a well-known Detective and I grew up. She decided that it was better for us not to have any contact for some time before she thought of a way.

"But is it okay? For you to be here, I mean."She just chuckled at my concerns. "Why should I worry? Besides, I have my trusted younger sister to save me!"