《Just another hero》

"Mom! Dad! I'm home!"Right after I said that, my mom came rushing to me.

"Are you alright (Y/n)?! I heard what happened, are you okay?!"My mom's voice boomed.

Even though I have a love-hate relationship with my mom, she still loves me as her daughter.

"Honey, I think she needs a rest after all that happened today."My dad says.

"I know but she needs to eat first!"

My dad was about to argue until my stomach grumbled.

"I think mom's right, I am kinda hungry..."I sheepishly said before scratching my cheek.

"See? I'll get the food heated up, you go do anything you want for now. I'll call you when dinner is ready."My mom said, shuffling to the kitchen.

As if on cue, my phone vibrated from a message.

I pulled out my phone to check who sent the message.

I found many messages, especially from Mei's and Bronya's who kept spamming me asking if I was alright- but the one that stood out the most, was a newly sent message by an unknown number. I opened the text message.

Hey (Y/n)! It's me Aki! Are you free tonight?
Seen at 17:35.

As I looked at the text, I moved my head to look at the clock.

Well, I'm free around 7-ish like that. Why do you ask?
Seen at 17:42

I have something to discuss with you. How about at the Shopping Ward District?
Seen at 17:43

Sounds about good I'll be there!
Seen at 17:43

With that, I shut my phone off and went to take a bath.

When I got out of the shower, my mom called me downstairs to eat.

"Thank goodness, I thought I was about to starve to death."I said with a deadpanned expression.

I quickly put on a white t-shirt and went downstairs to eat.

Imagine the shock I had on my face when I saw how much food my mom had made.

"W- who's going to finish a- all of this?"I asked, stunned by the amount of food.

"Oh! I forgot to mention that your aunt is coming to visit us tonight."My mom simply said.

"Mom?.. I have to go to an outing tonight at the Shopping Ward District."I said, afraid if my mom said no because of what happened today.

"Sweetie, you just got kidnapped and still want to go an outing with Yua and Fumiko?"My mom said as my dad agreed while I just ate.

"Well, she's not Fumiko nor Yua... she's a pro hero.. and my... friend."I stuttered.

"A pro hero? Did she save you earlier today?"Dad asked, intrigued.

"Yes, and she's asking me to come with her since she said there was something VERY important that she wants to discuss about."I explained, my mouth full with food.

"Ooooh, what's her name- as in her hero name?"My mom asked as she respected the hero's choices if they chose to hide their true identities.