《Huh》

'Her eyes...' Aki thought, seeing her eyes with a familiar glow.

"Y/n's eyes look different..? Is that really her?"Kyoto worryingly said as (Y/n)'s two closest friends looked at her with concern.

"Why aren't you smiling anymore? I thought you came here to see me?"I smiled. "...No. That's not (Y/n)."Aki replied to Kyoto's question.

"Then— who is that?!"Enji yelled.

"This is what I've been waiting for."All For One's smile came back.

With that, he attacked me but before he could, the time stopped.

"You're so fucking annoying."I simply stated as a portal opened behind him.

I pushed him in the portal with his two underlings.

Just after a few minutes I pushed them, a silhouette appeared behind me. Out of instinct, I turned to the silhouette as she mouthed some words I didn't understand.

"Huh? What happened?"I felt my head throbbed as I held it.

"..Well, we're watching the fight between Toshinori and Nana."Aki's voice reached me.

"Eh—"It was true. Nana and Toshinori were sparring like earlier.

"What's up with you?"The red head hit me on the shoulder. I looked at her and thought for a moment. "Nothing."

"If you say so, if you feel uncomfortable, be sure to tell me."I just nodded.

Did that silhouette do something? It seemed that thing turned back time.

"Nana never holds back, doesn't she?"I heard Aki say to Gran Torino to which he replies with, "What can I say? She has a tough spirit."

I quickly looked back and saw that everyone was so intrigued in the battle of a student and a hero, I was way too worried about what happened earlier.

They continued fighting which started to get faster and faster by the minute, until you can only see the color yellow and purple.

"Psst, (Y/n)? Can you see anything?"Charlotte's voice reached me.

"No.. I can't even see anything."I said, repeating the same words I said earlier. "No wonder he got the number one in the practical exam!"Charlotte cried.

"Nana wins!"They jumped when they finally heard Gran Torino's voice.

I closed my eyes as I remembered when Yagi coughed up blood.

"I couldn't see anything!"

"That was quite fast..."

"Ain't no way bro..."

"What the fuck..?"Enji uttered.

"HE'S OUT COLD!"Aki enthusiastically yelled as I snap open my eyes.

"What...? It's different.?"I saw the body of Yagi on the floor, passed out.

"I'll take him to recovery girl!"Cheng says, picking him up.

"Okay, be quick. You don't wanna miss the battle of Aki and (Y/n), right?"Nana laughed.