Homecoming

Matt's plane lands at the airport. He gets off the plane and goes to the baggage claim to get his luggage. After he gets his stuff, he starts to head towards the exit, looking for his girlfriend.

He looks around, until he finally finds her. She's standing near the entrance, wearing jeans and a black crop top, holding a sign that says "welcome home jail bird."

Matt smirks at her goofiness, walking up to her to give her a kiss. "Did you miss me?"

She grins at him as she pulls away from the kiss. "More than anything. I'm just ready to go home. I have some things I need to take care of."

"Oh yeah? Like what?" She asks him in a flirty tone.

"Well first, I'm going to beat your ass for taunting me with those little videos you sent me."

Kayla giggles. "Oh yeah? And then what?"

Matt smirks at her. "Then, I'm going to fuck your socks off."

Kayla grins and kisses him again. "Sounds like I'm in for a lot when we get home."

"The only thing stopping me from pulling your panties over your head right now is the crowd of people in this airport." He playfully threatens her.

Kayla giggles. "Yeah sure tough guy. Better not waste anymore time though." She takes the handle of his luggage and starts to wheel it towards the exit.

Matt lays a firm smack on her bottom. "Taking my luggage to the car? This is the kind of service I pay for."

They load the luggage into the car and Matt drives them home.

They get home and get out of the car. Kayla walks around the back of the car. "Do you want me to grab your bag?"

Matt shakes his head. "Nope. This is all I need right now."

She screams and giggles as Matt picks her up. She straddles her legs around his waist as he carries her into the apartment. He takes her directly into his bed room, laying her on the bed and kissing her.

Kayla runs her fingers through his hair as they kiss. They make out passionately for a couple moments before Matt stands up. He lifts Kayla off the bed, then sits down in her place, laying her across his lap as she giggles.

He rubs his hand in circles over her bottom, admiring the panty lines that showed through her tight jeans. "It seems you missed this while I was gone."

Kayla wiggles her butt a little. "Maybe a little."

Matt smirks. "Well I'll make sure you'll never have to spank yourself again." He starts giving her firm smacks, not as hard as when she's getting punished to keep it fun.

Kayla groans out at the hard smacks. She wiggles around slightly, trying to remain still. She rests her torso on the bed, gripping the sheets as her bottom started to sting.

Matt spanks her for a moment, then pulls on the belt loop of her jeans. "Go ahead and get these off. You won't need them anymore."

Kayla gets up with a smile, unbuttoning her pants and pulls them down, exposing her maroon boy shorts she got from Victoria Secret. She pulls them completely off her legs, folding them and laying them on the bed. "I don't think I'll need this neither." She pulls off her crop top, leaving her in her panties and white bra.

Matt smiles, pulling on the under wiring of her bra. "This is in the way too, might as well take that off."

Kayla giggles, reaching behind her to unsnap her bra and slides it off, leaving her mostly naked.

Matt leads her back over his knee, rubbing his hand over her soft tight panties. He resumes the spanking at the same hard pace. The smacks echoing off his walls.