Flashback: Unwanted Audience

Matt was 15, and Kayla was 13 at the time. Matt had come over to Kayla's house to watch a new anime they had heard about.

"So, he has time traveling powers or something?" Matt asks, sitting on the opposite end of the room as Kayla.

"No! It's sort of like a butterfly effect! That's why he sees a butterfly before it happens." She tells him.

"Ooohh okay.... I don't get it."

Kayla rolls her eyes and just continues watching the anime.

They hear a knock at the door before Kayla's dad walks into the room. "Kayla, pause this. We need to talk."

She picks up the remote and pauses the show. "What's up daddy?"

"I think you know what's up. You got a D on your report card in social studies!"

Kayla blushes hard and lowers her head. "It's a hard class dad."

"Kayla, we worked on a lot of it together and you ensured me you understood everything. Did you just not turn in your assignments? Or hide some assignments from me?"

Kayla kicks her foot, looking at the floor. "I....I didn't turn in some of my assignments daddy..."

Matt stays seated, not wanting to intrude on their conversation, but also nervous on what was going to happen.

"That's just unacceptable. You know how important your grades are and how important it is to turn in your assignments. You're going to receive a punishment for this."

Kayla looks up at him. "Daaad! Can't we talk about this later? Matt is right there!" She pleads.

"No. You invited him over knowing you had a bad report card in the mail, and now he will not only know about your punishment, but he'll get to be a witness of it too." He turns to Matt. "You stay seated right there. Kayla is in trouble and needs to be dealt with now. Kayla, stand up and get your pants down."

Matt feels his heart sink. Pants down? For what? A spanking? Is he really going to do this right now?

Kayla stands up and stomps her foot in protest. "Daddy pleases! This is humiliating!"

Her dad shakes his head, sitting on her bed. "You should've thought about that when you failed to turn your assignments in, then invite a friend over knowing you had a bad grade. Now you get your jeans down before I take those and your underwear down myself."

Kayla pouts and she stands beside her dad, back facing Matt as she unbuttons her pants. Matts eyes grow wide as Kayla pulls her jeans down, revealing yellow panties with blue trim.

She sniffles as she bends over her dad's lap, who wastes no time starting the spanking with quick firm smacks.

"Ow! Ow! Daddy! Ow! Owie! Please dad! Ow! I'm sorry! Owie! Ow!" She cries out as her bottom is lit up.

Matt sits frozen in his chair, eyes still wide and glued to her bottom as it's being smacked. He's no stranger to seeing her panties, given all the wedgies he's given her over the past 6 years. But this is the first time he's witnessed her with her pants around her ankles, being punished by her father.

Kayla's dad doesn't speak during the spanking, ignoring her cries and pleading for him to stop. The spanking is quick, lasting only about a minute. But with the force that he was spanking, hercheeks and sit spots were noticeable red.

"Alright, stand up baby." Her dad instructs her.

Kayla stands, rubbing her butt as she's blubbering crying. "I'm sorry daddy..."

Her dad stands and hugs her. "I know you are sweetie. I only spank you to teach you a lesson to never do that again. I want you to get your grades up next quarter to a B at the minimum. Bring me every assignment and I'll help you with every one. Am I clear?"

She nods her head in his shoulder. "Yes sir."

"Good. You guys can finish watching your show, but I want you to finish your homework before bedtime." She nods again before he walks out of the room, closing the door.

Kayla waddles to her mirror, looking at the damage in the mirror. She slightly lifts her undies up to see how red her skin is.

Matt still sits there speechless. He waits for Kayla to speak up before he decides to say anything.

Kayla waddles over to Matt, pants still around her ankles. She puts her hand on his chest, pointing a finger at him. "Don't fucking tell anybody about this. I'm begging you Matty. You're my best friend, can I trust you to not share this with anyone?"

Matt quickly nodded his head. "I promise I won't tell anyone. I'm sorry I had to witness that. Are you okay?"

She sniffs as she pulls her jeans back up. "I'm okay. I think he went easier on me since you were here. Usually he spanks my bare ass."

Matt blushes at the thought of seeing her bare butt. Blushes even more thinking about her bare butt getting spanked. "W-well I'm glad he went easy on you. I would've hated to see a full intense Mr. Baker spanking."

Kayla buttons her jeans, lying on her side on her bed. "Yeah well, hopefully you won't ever see me get spanked again. And since you've seen me like this, you'll never wedgie me again too right?"

Matt smirks at the question. "I don't make promises I can't keep. But I'll lay off of you for a while."

Kayla smiles at his response, feeling more at ease listening to his silly response. "Let's just finish this episode. I have to do my homework."

Matt nods as she resumes the episode.

Authors Note:

Brownie points if you can guess what anime they were watching!