Chapter 11: A Dream of the Future...

A/N: Alright, so first things first, now that it is me writing this story entirely on my own, things will feel much different and take on different turns. I had to keep re-reading this story to get an idea as to where it would go so... yeah.

Edit: Alright I have some bad news everyone. Due to some unexpected events, I am leaving Japan early so this chapter will be the final one. I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience, but business calls. I do hope you enjoy this chapter just as you have with all the others.

I sighed as I sat in my room, looking at the wall of text before me from earlier.

[Unique Quest: The Goddess in Chains.]

[Clear Condition]

[(Incomplete) Save Artemis]

[(Incomplete) ?]

[(Incomplete) ?]

[Unique Quest Rules]

[You do not regain HP by sleeping, only MP and fatigue.]

[You do not receive Daily Quests while doing a Unique Quest.]

[WARNING! – The Player cannot reject this quest. Failure to comply with quest direction will result in the Player's heart stopping.]

I sighed in frustration. Tomorrow we're going to go over the quest and who should go. Three members of the Hunt, and the Camp Councilors will meet up in the Big House tomorrow to discuss these turns of events...

I narrowed my eyes as I swiped the Unique Quest hub aside and pulled up my Status.

[Status]

[Name: Perseus (Percy) Jackson] [Level: 30]

[Job: None] [Fatigue: 0]

[Title: Beast Slayer (+1)]

[HP: 8,150] [MP: 918]

[Strength: 109 (84)] [Vitality: 75]

[Agility: 114 (79)] [Intelligence: 69]

[Sense: 94 (74)]

I folded my arms in front of my chest as I looked over my abilities. Now the main problem is the fact that I can no longer increase my stats with the Daily Quest anymore. I can only increase my stats through leveling up now. I narrowed my eyes, More and more things get in the way of my progress. Is The System saying I'm progressing too fast? I thought as I laid down on my bed. And to think that the Oracle of Delphi, which had never moved before or done anything of the sort before my arrival, actively sought me out this time... I sat up as I cautiously slipped off from my bed and soundlessly landed on the floor. I walked over to the fountain in the center of my cabin and sighed. Duties and responsibilities. A Unique Quest popping up out of nowhere that I have no say in the matter of. Artemis, the Moon Goddess, has been captured and I have to go save her with five people, mixed with both campers and members of the Hunt.

I looked out through my window out to the night sky, looking up at the shimmering and shiny Moon in the sky. I'm the most powerful demigod here, considering my overall abilities, including the ones I have yet to find or awaken. But... I still don't know what the titans or Tribus have planned or what will happen during the Quest.

I sighed as I pulled myself out of the window and made my way back to my bed, I almost forgot... I gotta cash in on that deal I made with Charles Beckendorf earlier today. I told him to have it done by tomorrow. I thought as I laid on my bed and closed my eyes.