"They helped me and Kate come out for your first game tomorrow." She nods to the trio of Uconn girls sitting on the couches, each one of them throwing a smile my way as I laugh softly into Caitlin's chest.

"You fuckers were all in on it." I say, pulling away to go and hug Maia. "You made me think you guys were going out." I motion between her and Paige before looking at the food on the counter, "Wait if you guys didn't go out then how?"

As I'm asking the question I go to hug Paige to thank her for bringing my other two best friends to me before the blonde points to Nika.

"Miss Muhl bought the food for you." Nika gives another sheepish grin as I laugh, launching myself to her and tackling her in a hug much like I had done Caitlin earlier. The only difference being that instead of her holding her ground, she just falls against the back of the couch with a laugh as I hold onto her.

"Thanks Nika." I smile up at her, eyes watching her own chocolate orbs as the corner of her eyes wrinkle with her own smile.

"You got it lovely." She says in Croatian, making me blush at the simple phrase, because lord what her accent when speaking in her native tongue does to me. I back away slightly, letting the basketball player get up. Kate and Caitlin having gone to drop their bags in Maia's room.

"Are you guys staying with us while you're out here?" I say, not being able to hide the excitement in my voice as they nod.

"Yayyyy." I make a happy noise, rocking next to Nika on the couch as the girl laughs at me, covering hee mouth.

"It's like watching a kid in a candy store." Kate comments, pulling out one of the stools from the kitchen to sit on, Caitlin doing the same with the second there.

"I literally haven't seen you guys since I was 17... sue me." I laugh, and I notice I've been doing that in the last 20 minutes, oh well.

"Oh and guess what a little birdie helped me out with?" Caitlin says with a teasing voice and I tilt my head, my shoulder brushing against Nika's as I move to sit up straight.

"What?"

"Not only are we able to stay for you game tomorrow now. But on our way over here Paige and Nika called Geno, and he's going to talk to my coach and help us get out of practice to be here until your birthday on Friday."

"Hell yeah!" I squeal, that's right, I fucking squealing but can you really blame me? Again, I haven't seen one of my best friends for almost 3 years and now I get to spend my birthday with them too, again, sue me.

I move towards Nika again, crushing the laughing athlete in a hug. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you." I repeat missing the way that the other four girls look at each other with knowing smiles.

"Best surprise ever."