Triple Threat | Zip

„ ʚ ──★ ˙ ̟📑 !! ɞ "

— No Au (Regular Au)— Zip x Gn!Reader— Fluff / Romantic— Enemies (onesided) to Crushes

— Zip x Gn!Reader
— Fluff / Romantic
— Enemies (onesided) to Crushes

(Warning; mentions of bl00d and g7ts, nothing happens though, it's just mentioned.)
4k+ words, first story!!

Simple Conclusion: You've always wondered when you'd be their next target. Things don't go according to plan though, when you find out that it was all because of the little crush on you from none other than Zip herself.

— « __ 🖊️ ! ! #

➜  You didn't know why you were thinking of things like this, who else in the world would be eager to know when Oliver and his crew would decide that the next person they wanted to pick on would be you?

It was an odd situation of thoughts you were bundled in, and yet you couldn't find yourself to find the leading route out. You were just.. curious.

You weren't new to your school, you were pretty well known— not popular, but still well known, you were honestly a bit of a weirdo in your own view. So, when it came to your attention that after all of these years you've been to school for and have never been a victim of bullying, you were utterly and simply confused.

Oliver, Zip, and Edward weren't the type to just ignore you. You knew that they acknowledged your presence; from the way you'd notice a particular girl stare at you from across the room, and the way you'd notice the other two following her gaze and snickering when their eyes landed on you. It wasn't a secret, they weren't ever really the quietest of groups.

So, if they knew of your existence, paid attention to you and heard about you. Then, why exactly weren't they choosing to play around with you?

Why weren't they tripping you everytime you passed? How come they've never thrown an airplane or ball of paper at you, pushed you into the pool or tease and humiliate you?

Maybe it was just to lead you on, make you think that you were one they wouldn't want to hurt at all. Maybe it was because they wanted to be friends, or maybe they just didn't find you interesting enough to fool around with.

Nonetheless, you were lost. Compared to the way they treated the new girl, Claire, you seemed like a kid they set a blind eye at and moved on. It was, interesting, but also annoying.

If they wouldn't mess with you, why would they mess with anyone else in this school? Sure, they were teachers pets, good grades and chaotic students, but it never gave them the right to ruin other people's days. Especially if they decided to skip over you.