Chapter Twenty

Thanks for your reads.

     Enjoy the chapter.

Dipper's pov

    I don't know how to explain anymore. Immediately she left I went back to the bench. I couldn't say a word anymore. I looked at the sky and saw different figures. I walked back home and saw a woman's figure at the door. I looked closer and saw Denis. Pacifica's mom. I walked to the door and put my ear on the wall. They were talking about Granny Sam. I like her. She's very funny and lively even for her age. "Granny Sam is dead" I heard Denis say. I put my hand over my mouth to block any noise coming out. How?. Such a huge loss to the Northwest family.

     I heard one of the baby cry and pacifica going up to carry him or her. After some minutes I heard footsteps coming to the door. I hide myself and saw Denise testing on the door. She was sniffing and I guessed she was crying. But why. "I'm sorry pacifica. I love you" I heard her say. I guess she loves her daughter. After she left I knocked on the door. "Coming" I heard pacifica say. I fixed my clothes and my hair. She opened the door and sighed. "Look pacifica its not what you think" I said briefly. She didn't reply instead she slammed the door at my face. I heard Mabel arguing with her then the door unlocked. "You can come in but don't talk to me AT ALL" she said. She walked back in but then she ...

_________________
Sorry for this short chappie but there's cliff hanger and I gave a cramp.in my thump so I can't really write that much so please.

Caroline_books