Chapter four

Please do me a greatly huge favour which will make me smile by clicking the star at the end of the story.

Thank you @Jazzyjaz100 and @Zonalz1 for commenting and voting. You are so wonderful. Love you.

Pacifica's pov

I was happy Stan would get meet his kids and get back together with Tanya. He deserves it. After many years of boredom and cheating his customers at the shop. He deserves happiness. "Paz let's go to the doctors and then we can go to the mall and buy house furniture and others for the twins" dipper said. "Okay. Let's go" I said. I am really happy that I am with dipper. He means every thing to me. The secret is that I had a crush on him for Five years until I had the courage to tell him. Now I am carrying his kids. More than I bargained for. "And we are there" he said. I looked at the sign which says GRAVITY FALLS HOSPITAL. We went inside and met other pregnant women. Some my age until my eye caught someone. Tiffany!. "Tiffany?" I said surprised. "Pacifica?" She said. Her eyes expanded and her face crimson red. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Why are you here?" She replied with a question. "Uh I am pregnant by dipper"I said smiling. "Oh. I am pregnant and the father rejected me" she said smiling. "Oh I am sorry"I said walking towards her until they called my name. "Gotta go"I said walking to the room.

"Hey I am doctor Jessie. But you can call me Jess" she said stretching her hand toward dipper and I. "Oh I am pacifica but you can call me paz and he's Dipper"i said. "Okay come lay down here" she said patting a small bed near her. I followed instructions and dipper sat next to me holding my hand. She squirted a cold gel on me then she used a pipeish thing on my stomach and started moving it around. "Found them"she said. "Wow"dipper said tearing up. "Yes"I said smiling. "Hmm it would be hard to really see the gender but come back when you are four months"she said. "Thank you"Dipper said. When got out saw Tiffany crying. Well her parents are also rich unless they disowned her."paz let's go to the mall"dipper said. "Yea of course"I said. We got to the mall and bought alot of things for the house and the triplets baby room and adult room and three big bed incase they don't want to sleep with each other. We bought plasma TVs and paints and also clothes bassinet and others.

We got to the shack and saw Mabel with grenda and candy. "Hey guys"paz greeted. "Hey sister"Mabel greeted. "Hey girl"grenda said except candy. She turned her back and cried. I feel pity but I love paz. I went upstairs and left Pazy to do girl stuff with Mabel and grenda. Candy left.