Chapter 25

Enjoy it ...

    Paz's POV

  I was so happy. Words couldn't explain how I felt. We kissed for some minutes then Candy spoke up. "Liar, Dipper, you are all mine, mine, mine, mine, not Pacifica's. Dipper can't you understand my feelings?. I'm deeply and madly in love with you" candy said storming out. I can't believe her.

     "I knew. That good for nothing skicht" Mabel said shaking her head. "I actually thought we could be friends against" i said. "Yeah" Dipper agreed. "Well... I guess that's the last of her" I added. "Yes" I said.

8 years later
Day of wedding ( skitch is skinny and bitch)

  Dipper's POV

  I am really nervous I don't really know what to do anymore. My hands are sweaty, my legs are shaky. "Dipper, come on dude... Let's get out there its a most time" James said chuckling.

   "Okay coming" I said adjusting my collar. I walked out, then to the church. I stood near the priest and James. I couldn't stop smiling. But I was shy. All these people looking at the door to see when the bride will come. Liam and Noah are also my best boys. Casey and Emma are part of Paz's best girls. They are all eight and tall.

   Then the door opened revealing Emma and Casey throwing flowers on the floor then staying near the priest like we practiced. Then the lovely bride Paz...

Pacifica's POV

   I am really nervous. I don't know what to do. "Paz. Toughen up. You are a mother of four. You are super. Now we need to get out there cuz dipper and the boys are waiting" Mabel said encouragingly.

   I smiled and breathed in and out. "Mommy, should we go now?." Emma asked. "Yes of course" I said as they left with their flower basket. Mabel was behind as I stood near the door. The girls were throwing flowers on the aisle. After they were I walked down the aisle. My dreams were finally coming true.

    Everyone stood in honor as I walked. My met with Dipper's brown eyes. It was beautiful. I was so happy I wanted to tear up. We stood near each other facing the priest.

    "We are gathered here today to celebrate the coming of these couple. (Dont know much about weddings) if you have any reason to oppose to this wedding please raise your hands or hold your peace forever" the priest said.

   Dipper and I looked back to see if candy was there. Whew no sign of her. "Do you Pacifica Northwest take Dipper Pines to be your wedded husband, when rich or poor, in health or sickness?" The priest asked. "I do" I said taking the ring and placing it in his ring finger. The priest repeated it again and dippet placed the ring in my ring finger.

   "You may now kiss the bride" the priest said smiling. Dipper grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in for a long kiss. We missed for some seconds and looked at the crowd. Paz threw her bouquet and I landed on Mabel's hand. Funny.

------------------
Hey guys this is the last chapter after this there will be a sequel and that's the end. The sequel will be very short. Bye