Chapter fourteen

Thanks for all you reads. Really thanks. Love you all.

  Make me smile by clicking on that star at the end of the story.

Yh. Thanks

  Pacifica's POV

I really already love my kids, but they can be a pain in the butt sometimes. Emma is a daddy's girl while Noah is a mommies boy. Casey and Loam are both. I heard a cry coming from the babies room so I went there. I saw Liam moving and turning on his crib so I carried him. I smelt his diaper and it reeks. I changed him and fed all of them. They are really healthy. I took all of them to the parlour and placed on their swing. I put the channel to spongebob and they kept laughing. "Paz I wanna have a walk so I'll be back in 8 minutes. "Okay" I replied. Dipper loves taking a walk. Maybe I should join him someday. Emma fell down from her swing. Like I'm wondering how she did it. I went over to her and carried her on my laps. She started to cry. I think she wants daddy. I gave her my phone and put daddy's picture so she can stare at it. It was so funny.

   "Oh you are a cutie pie. Yes you are yes you are" Mabel said playing with Casey. Actually Casey likes her a lot. "Mabel please can you give me water in their cup" I said. "Okay" Mabel said walking to the kitchen. She gave me and I fed it to Emma she looked dry. I berfed her and out her back on her swing and strapped her to it very carefully. She started to play with Casey.  They are officially 8 months and their hair are starting to grow longer. I mean the girls. They can walk a little and they have two pair of teeth. They are trying to talk but their first words were mama. I was happy while dipper was jealous. He kept saying Dada anytime he talks to them but they kept on saying mama. His expression was priceless.

   I took out my phone and checked my instagrav (my own form of instagram for gravity falls) I was tagged to dippers picture and it was him, I and our kids. I was bored again so I called Tiffany for a play date with our kids. She said I should meet her at the park I took my kids and got them ready. They were all ready so I strapped them to their carrier and pushed them towards the park. I got to the park and searched for tiffany then  I saw Candy and ...

____________________________________
   Cliff hanger. Yh. So if you likey vote , comment, share, follow and I'll follow back. Trust me ;p. So comment on any mistake. Its really important. Yh. Tell me any ideas like what else to write on the next chapter. Thanks love you all.

  Caroline_books