Chapter seventeen

Thanks for your reads. You make me smile always. Thanks for that. Love you all.

Make me smile by clicking on that star at the end of the story.

Dipper's pov

I was going on my normal walk. The air was chilly and refreshing. It gave me time to think. I wrapped my arms together and breathed in through my nose and out through my mouth. I just love morning air. I passed through a bush but heard ruffling noise coming from the bush. I was so curious to know. I tip toed to the bush. I stretched my neck a little to see what it was then I saw Candy.

"Candy?" I asked. She looked up and looked back down. Her makeup was smudged. Looks like she was crying. "Go away" she said. Her voice cracking a little from crying. "What's wrong?" I asked again. "Nothing dipper just go away" she said again. "I am not going anywhere until you tell me what's wrong" I said. "Okay" she mumbled. We walked to the park to rest then she started to explain. "Look dipper. I always feel guilty anytime I see you" she said. "Its okay" I replied. She looked around and smirked evilly. I wanted to look but she pinned me down to the bench and kissed me. I put my hands on her head to remove her lips. "Candy. I knew I couldn't trust you" I said angrilly getting up. She held me but I pushed her hand away. I was walking away when I saw pacifica. She was looking the whole time. I felt guilty. She was aost tearing up then she looked away and spotted someone. "Pacifica please wait. Let me explain" I yelled after her. She ignored me and went to meet tiffany. I didn't want to cause a show so I went to meet her smoothly. As I was going Casey walked. She was walking towards me. I carried her and went to meet pacifica.

"Pacifica I'm..." "JUST SHUT THE HELL UP. YOU LEFT ME AT HOME TO GO KISS AND HAVE FUN WITH CANDY. OBVIOUSLY IM NO GOOD FOR YOU HUH. IM JUST A ..."

____________________________________
Cliff hanger. Yh the show just began. Dun dun dun. Enjoy it. Candy and grenda. Watch and read. Thanks. Comment, vote, share and follow. I'll follow back.
Caroline_books