~introduction~

Hey loves so this is my second book the first one isn't completed yet but I just got this idea so thought of writing it and hope u guys show some love ! Im still new in writing so I'm appreciate if there is support any grammar mistakes plz let me know Ty enjoy~~~

Jeon Jungkook 24 years old,Cold,arrogant,sometimes rude,hot and flirts sometimesHas both mom and dad , he is not the ceo of the company but a boss his father is the ceo , has three friends keeps his circle small and loyal his friends are jhope sug...

Jeon Jungkook
24 years old,Cold,arrogant,sometimes rude,hot and flirts sometimes
Has both mom and dad , he is not the ceo of the company but a boss his father is the ceo , has three friends keeps his circle small and loyal his friends are jhope suga and namjoon they too work in his company , three of his friends has partners he is the only single and not ready to mingle friend.

Kim taehyung22 years old,Sweet,nice,cute,makes friends quick,funny but for the jeon Jungkook he got attitude as he doesn't likes him back answers Jungkook but respects him and won't tolerate jungkook's stupid attitude towards him,his parents doesn...

Kim taehyung
22 years old,Sweet,nice,cute,makes friends quick,funny but for the jeon Jungkook he got attitude as he doesn't likes him back answers Jungkook but respects him and won't tolerate jungkook's stupid attitude towards him,his parents doesn't stay with him and he lives with his two buddies jin and jimin well Jimin got bf and Jin will be married soon and for taehyung he has a little crush on someone
____

That's alll about their lives I only introduced the main both and the rest I'll when they're mentioned in the story.

•DISCLAIMER• hope that this book doesn't offend any of my readers it's all fictional stories it's not at all how I see them it's my thoughts that I write it hope u guys love it now lets start with it