Chapter 6

Celine's Pov

“Stop fooling around, brothers. You can't fool me. It much more better if you both will fucking stop pretending.” Nakangising sambit ni Thelonious.

“Besides, do you want her to escape from us again? I'm pretty sure that you both don't want that to happen. So it would be better if we had an ace to hold against her. Am I right?” Mariing dagdag pa niya na mas kinadagdag lalo ng takot na nararamdaman ko.

Baliw na siya!

“What do you think?” Nakita ko na makahulugang nagtinginan si Tyler at Xavier. Mukhang pinag-iisipan ang suhestiyon ng baliw naming pinsan.

Naluluhang napatingin ako kay Thelonious na ngayon ay nakangising pinagmamasdan ako. He even lick his lower lip while he playfully wink at me.

Baliw na sila. I really need to escape this hellish place!

Takot na napaatras ako sa headboard ng kama nang lumapit sa akin si Thelonious. Pero hindi ko naman magawang makalayo mula sa kanya dahil wala na rin akong maaatrasan.

“Don't be scared baby. Doon din naman ang punta natin eh. Paaagahin nga lang.” Gusto ko siyang itulak papalayo sa akin nang ilapat niya ang palad niya sa may bandang tiyan ko at haplusin iyon pataas at pababa.

“I can't wait for you to bear our child. I want a boy, baby.”

“S-stop it,” nahihintakutang ani ko nang maramdamang umakyat ang kamay niya sa isang dibdib ko at pinisil ito.

”Thelonious,” rinig kong banta ni Tyler kaya nakangising napatigil siya.

”Tss,” rinig kong inis na asik niya bago lumayo sa akin. Nakahinga ako ng maluwag.

“Ano? What do you think about my pretty suggestion?”

“We'll talk about it later.” Xavier seriously said.

“Oh, okay!” Masayang sambit ni Thelonious.

”Please, don't do what you're thinking. I don't want to get pregnant.” Nagmamakaawang pakiusap ko sa kanila. I want to try my luck, maybe I can still change their mind.

”Tss, don't listen to her. She's just telling that to lure us. Don't tell me you'll buy her schemes?” I want to kill Thelonious for being manipulative. Talagang nawawala na siya sa katinuan. Sana naman huwag magpauto sa kanya ang dalawa.

Walang nagsalita sa dalawa. If only I would know what's on their mind right now.

“Let's go to the office.” Xavier muttered.

I can't help but to trembled in fear after they stormed out of the room. Thinking about the possibility that Thelonious might be able to convince the two makes me want to immediately escape the hell out of here. But how?

How can I scape if they already secured the room where I was locked. Para talaga akong ibon dito na walang kalayaan.

“Celine,” Napalingon ako sa tumawag sa akin.

“Tyler! Please, help me! Tulungan mo ako. Please stop Thelonious with his plan. Ayoko! I don't want to get pregnant.” Natataranta at umiiyak na pagmamakaawa ko sa kanya.

It's so funny to think that all I can do since they brought me here was to cry and beg for them to spare me. But all of my effort to do that was just useless. They still get what they want at the end. My body.

”I can't, they already decided. Xavier agreed with Thelonious' plan. I can't do anything about it, Celine.” No!

”Liar! You're just telling that 'cause you also want the same! You are all crazy! The three of you must be send inside the fucking mental hospital!” I angrily splurted out.

“Feisty huh. I wonder if you can still tell us that when we already impregnated you. Right cousins?”

“Baliw ka na, Thelonious!” I saw how his jaw clench with what I've said.

”You know what, sagad na sagad na ako sayo. Maybe you need to get a punishment baby.”

“Let's see if you can still call us crazy after we put our fucking semen inside your pussy. You don't want to get pregnant? Then think of a way to get rid of our sperm when we cum inside of you.” Bastos na sabi niya.

“You're such a bad girl, Celine. Hindi ko nagugustuhan ang ipinapakita mong asal kapag nakaharap kami. Thelonious is right, you must learn your lesson.” It was Xavier with a devilish smirk plastered on his face.

I look at Tyler. He only remained silent. Hindi ko alam kung makakatakas pa ba ako mula sa mga kamay ng mga baliw na 'to.

“Shall we start?” My tears started to fall hard again when I saw how they remove everything that they're wearing until they fully naked in front of me.

At this moment, I admitted to myself that fate isn't in my favor. Or maybe I'm wrong? Kase kahit kailan pala ay hindi naman talaga sumang-ayon sa akin ang tadhana. Ang tanga ko para makalimutan 'yon.

Hinayaan ko na lang sila sa gusto nilang gawin sa akin. Thelonious was now on top of me while hardly pounding my femininity. On the other side, Xavier and Tyler was busy sucking both of my mound.

All I can feel right now is hatred against them.

”Shit, you're so tight Baby! It feels like it's still my first time entering your pussy ahh shit!” Napahawak ako sa kanya nang mas binilisan niya pa ang pag-ulos sa akin.

Kahit na ayaw ko ay hindi ko maiwasang mapadaing at mapaungol sa ginagawa nila.

They are giving me so much pleasure that was so hard to resist. Eventhough my mind don't want it, it's still my body that always win.

Nanginig ako nang makarating sa paunang glorya. I can feel Thelonious hard cock throb inside me. And it only mean one thing, he's near to his end.

“Fuck! I'm going to cum baby! Ahhhh” Mahaba ang naging pag-ungol niya nang maramdaman ko ang katas niya sa loob ko. Naramdaman kong may tumulong luha sa mata ko.

“Shh don't cry. Papanagutan ka naman namin.” Malambing na saad niya habang marahan niyang dinadampian ng halik ang labi ko. ”I'm so excited to see your big tummy.” Napaiwas ako ng tingin sa sinabi niya.

“You're next, Tyler." Humiwalay sa akin si Thelonious matapos niyang sabihin iyon.

“I'm sorry, baby. Always remember that we're doing this because we love you hmm? Ayaw lang namin na may umagaw sayo.” It was Tyler with his soft voice.

What kind of mindsets do they have? The way they think really sucks! I can't believe I have a cousins like them. They really out of their mind.

***

A/n: Don't forget to leave your feedback everyone. I want to read your thoughts about this chapter. Para naman ganahan akong magsulat ulit. Thank you and enjoy reading!