"Sure you too."
They both hung up the calls. Y/N sighed and went to the living room waiting for Jungkook.

Dana liya Club

10:57PM

Jimin who was on the stool, infront of a huge metal counter, lined to the corner of the club, while his grip had a wine glass with red wine and his gaze was on the phone which he attended outside of the club, thinking about the conversation he had with Y/n, he looked at Jungkook who was having his wine with Jiye.

He sighed and looked down, which catch the attention of his friends. A red haired guy nudged his friend beside him with his elbow. Who was busy sipping his vodka, feeling the nudge, he turned to red haired guy who gestured to Jimin,

They both looked at him, who had a sad eyes and tense feeling upon him. Red haired guy said.

"What happened, Jimin?"
Jimin looked at him when he heard him, The red haired guy asked through face expression of his which showed worry and tension.

"Nothing. Taehyung. I am... Just feeling like....." He paused. The guy beside Taehyung sipped his vodka and said.

"Like what? Jimin. Tell us. We might help you with that."
He said.

Jimin sighed and travelled his black orbs to them and said.

"I am feeling like a shit right now for the things I have caused." He gritted his teeth and looked down while gripped harder on the wine glass.

Taehyung looked at Jin and then at Jimin and sighed.

"Jimin." Taehyung called him, he loosened the grip on the wine glass and looked at taehyung.

"What thing you have caused?" He asked, Jimin sipped his wine and his gaze went to Jungkook and Jiye who were so damn close with each other, not feeling his insides that there was someone waiting for him, as he thought for Jungkook.

"I have caused a breakage, Taehyung." He rumbled his words which made Jin and Taehyung confused.

"Jimin, what are you trying to say?"
Jin said

"I am trying to say that, I shouldn't have called Jiye from london." When Jimin said this, their expression frowned.

"But why Jimin? She is your sister. You shouldn't say this way." Jin said and Taehyung nodded with agreement.

"Yes. Jimin, Jin is right. She is your sister and yo--"

"But she is Jungkook's Ex too." When Jimin said this their eyes looked at Jimin as for hearing more of what he was trying to say.

"Guys...." He stood up and gulped his whole wine glass and continued. ".....You guys don't know how I am feeling right now. Jiye shouldn't be here. She is not meant to be in the scenes where Jungkook belongs and you guys know that what I am implying here...." He pointed his index to them and said "....He is married and has a one year old kid, his wife is waiting for him in the house and he is rumbling his shit mind here on Jiye which is his past for some reason and he should know that, He should be at home with his wife and having a dinner with his family. Do you guys even know what I am feeling right now." His eyes brimmed with tears.

"J-Jim-"

"She called me and asked me that where is Jungkook and she even told me that if I saw him so I should let him know that she is waiting for him in the house. Now, tell me from which mouth should I say to her that, her husband is having fun with another woman infront of us." He sniffed and looked at Jungkook who was laughing and having a kisses moment in between their talk. Jimin made a disgusting face and said

"I hate this. I should have told Y/N that Jungkook is cheating on her." As he said, he was about to go when Taehyung grabbed his arm and stopped him, Jin placed his empty vodka glass on the counter, jimin who stopped at the sudden halt which was caused due to the grip of Taehyung on his arm.

Jimin turned to him

"What are you doing? Let me go. Don't stop me. I have to te--"

"Jimin, for god sake. Think before you do something." Jin said with anger in him, Jimin jerked his arm from Taehyung grip and went closer to jin.

"What do you mean? Jin." He asked, fumes of anger in his eyes.

"Look...." Jin started "...I am not stopping you to not to tell her about this but you have to think before you step ahead, Jimin. If you go and say to Y/N that Jungkook is cheating on her, then she won't even believe your a single word until you show her some kind of proof or any medium to made her believe that, her husband is cheating on her, do you understand what I am implying here?"
Jin finished, and looked in his eyes.

"You mean, I should wait for the time when I will get a proof or some shit. Are you crazy, Hyung. Look at that fucker..." Jimin pointed at Jungkook, in the crowd where he was swaying his hips with Jiye. "...can you see that, How much he is careless and enjoying this. Not even getting the idea of that, his WIFE is waiting for him, and you are stopping me to not to tell her."
He gritted his teeth, Taehyung grabbed his arms and pulled him backward a little from the closeness of Jin and him, getting the hint of a fight.

"Jimin, he is not stopping you to not tell her. But you have to think that this is not a right time or we don't have any proof that he--"

"ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY? THAT FUCKER IS SUCKING MY SISTER SHIT INFRONT OF US WITHOUT CARRYING THE SHIT THAT HIS WIFE IS WAITING FOR HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME TO NOT TELL HER UNTILL I DON'T GET A FUCKING PROOF. CAN'T YOU SEE HIM? AREN'T YOU ENOUGH THAT SHE WILL LISTEN TO YOU. HUH?" Jimin screamed out which catched the attention of others along with Jungkook and Jiye

They frowned at the sudden scream of Jimin, as they began walking to them.

Taehyung sighed and grabbed his shoulders.

"Jimin, I know you are furious over it but you have to know that, your sister is also involved in it. It can impact on her profile too." Taehyung started to reassured him with his calm voice.

Jimin took a long breath and sat down on the stool he sat before.

"Please, Give me a glass of Wine." He ordered to the bartender. Who nodded and went to get a drink.

"What happened? Why Jimin was screaming?" Jiye voice echoed in the group chat, more like argument, beside was Jungkook with her, Jimin sighed heavily and started to rub his temple with frustration.

"Oh....It's nothing. He just got furious over the wrong order." Jin nervously laughed tripped the topic to other subject, as jimin fisted his palm tightly with gritted teeth,

"Sir...Y-Your order." The bartender who witnessed everything, with shaking hands placed the glass of wine on the counter.

"You guys go and carry o--" Jin was about to say when they heard a shattering sound of glass colliding with floor.

He stood up furiously and went close to his sister. Without glancing at Jungkook he took Jiye wrist in his grip, Jungkook saw that unusual behaviour of Jimin.

"Let's go we are going home."
"But, there is still tim--"
"THERE IS NOT. NOW!! WILL YOU COME WITH ME AT HOME?"
Jiye gulped to the scream of Jimin. She nodded and Jimin turned to Jungkook, who was looking at them already, with furious eyes and said

"Jungkook, Y/N called me. She was worried about you as you weren't picking up her calls. Go home, she is waiting for you at home." Saying this he dragged his sister along with him and went out from the club leaving the three men in the club behind.

........will this secret of Jungkook being with Jiye will unfold infront Y/N?