Nari

-Why are you so surprised Lee? - Nari said as she stepped in the room looking at us while we backed from each other - Weren't you dating Howl? - She said pointing to Bada while placing her things on one of the chairs from the room and looking at us with a weird look on her face.
- What? - I said as I looked at Bada since she didn't tell me anything about her dating someone at the moment.
-We broke up like months ago come on, you're her best friend catch up - Bada said annoyed as she looked at her.
-Do you guys know each other? - I said as I steared at them.

-You know it's funny that she hasn't told you about her dating life - Nari said laughing while I was doing a tattoo on her forearm.
-Why would I even do that? - Bada said annoyed from the other side of the room, she was leaning against the wall with her arms crossed without taking her gaze out from Nari.
-Bada I told you to be quiet - I said as I cleaned the tattoo for the 15th time already - Besides, we're not even dating, why would she have to tell me? - I said as I looked at her.
-Oh my bad then, I thought you guys were "a thing" which sounds pretty dumb I have to say- Nari said coldly without looking at me, I could sense how mad Bada was right now.
-You're so funny - Bada said as she rolled her eyes at her - Why don't you tell her about what you did instead of badmouthing about this, seeing that you're so jealous about us being "together" - Bada said as she looked at her dead in the eyes.
I looked at them while cleaning the finished tattoo and covered it as quick as possible since I could tell they were gonna start fighting so I had to do something about it, I had to stop playing dumb.
-This is done, you can leave now Chaeryong, you can pay to Chang outside - I said as they both looked at me in awe, their eyes wide open when I said that name.
-When did you find out? - Bada said as she got closer to us while Chaeryong just left the room closing the door behind her.
-As soon as she entered the room, I'm not that dumb - I said as I took my gloves off and rolled my eyes at her
-So you know the story? - Bada said as she tried to look at me.
-My sister told me years ago when she told me to stay away from you - I said not even looking at her.
-But still, you're talking to me now, you should be mad at me at least - She said placing herself in front of me this time.
- Do you really think I'm that stupid? - I said as I looked at her while she just shook her head - I know that you cheated on her - I said coldly as she looked at me surprised and tried to speak - But you said it was her fault, and somehow I believe in your words, so, I need some explaining - I said as I looked at her and she did the same.
She took my hand and leaded me to the strecher, I sat on it and she sat besides me as well.
-Well, when we started dating we loved each other, we would sneak out to make out and things like that at the marine all the time, we even had to hide from your sister a couple of times, for 2 months everything was perfect, she cared about me and made me feel loved, until one day, she left with the small team they had do you remember? - She said while looking at me, I paused for a moment but then nooded at her - Well basically she was the one that cheated on me that day, and after that everything went down hill, she would avoid me all the time, she would make excuses for everything and I was just not having it, the day you left, I felt even worse, I liked your company there and j tried to stop you but I couldn't, so I tried to do one last thing, I went to comandant Howl's dispatch and tried to get him to help me but the only thing I got was him telling me what Chaeryoung had been doing for the past month, after that I told her to break up but she said she didn't want to do it and she "caught me cheating" as she said, and now everyone believes her version, not mine - She finally said while a tear runned down her face, she looked at me hoping that I would believe her.
-Why don't we go and ask Howl, if he has proofs of that everyone would believe you - I said as I cleaned the tear from her face softly.
-But I don't care about the others now, I just care about you, I want you to believe me - She said as she looked at me and grabbed my hand softly.
-Don't worry, I do believe you - I said as I stroked her hand a little bit while smiling at her.
-You do? - She said surprised as she looked at me, I nooded at her and I could feel her body relaxing a little bit.
-Am I interrupting something? - A familiar voice said from the door, We both looked that way and it was Lusher, who was red like a tomato for no reason.
-What's with you? You look like your crush asked you out - I said as we both laughed at her state.
-Well, something like that actually, I'm not even kidding what should I do? - Lusher said as she took her phone and handed it to me.
-Wait isn't that kai? - Bada said as she looked at the phone number and then at Lusher.
-Are you moving out with him???? - I said as I looked at her.