Just Seven?

-Hi - I said standing at the front door, looking at her straight in the eyes, as I had Lusher right behind me.
-Yah, get out of the way jeez - My sister said pushing me and Bada at the same time, I saw she was about to fall as I tried to hold her arms.
-Oh sorry, thanks - She said to me as she smiled in the most kind way ever.
-Are you ok, she's crazy sometimes - Lusher said to Bada as she got closer to us.
-Oh, yeah don't worry Lusher it is nice to meet you - She said grabbing Lusher's hands as we looked at her shooked.
-You know my name already - She said with a dumb face on her.
-Kai told me actually - She said as she told us to come inside, we were looking arround the house, it was really pretty I have to say.
-Are you confortable? - Bada said in a sarcastic way to my sister, who was lying on the sofa as if it was her own house.
-Yeah thanks for worrying about me - She said annoyed at Bada, who told us to follow her to the kitchen where Kai was, we introduced our selves to him, he was really sweet actually, he was even more with Lusher, I can even say that he fell in love with her at first sight, I mean I can't blame him, she's breathtaking.
We were on the table having dinner, we were having good conversations, we'll, because we were drinking wine, and it helped a little bit to cut the tension between Bada and my sister.
-So, I see you're still wearing that ugly hair color - My sister said as a joke to Bada who acted surprised.
-Stop it I'm gonna cry if you keep saying that to me since you never said that to me before - She said as she started to fake pouting at my sister as we all laughed together, finally they were getting along again, on their own way, but again.
-So Lusher, how did you met Y/N? - Kai asked her all of sudden making her blush.
-Well um - Lusher started speaking non stop, telling Kai all the details from our story, I was kinda bored since I knew every detail on it so I started drinking more wine as I looked arround the kitchen, when I caught Bada looking at me, she gave me a little smirk as I looked away embarrased, it wasn't the first time I've caught her doing that tonight, she was actually staring at my soul all the time.
-Y/N - My sister said from the other side of the table to me.
-Be honest with me right now - She said looking at me really serious - Did Bada hurt you while doing the tattoos on you? - She said as she took a ship from her glass waiting for my answer.
-No, she didn- I stopped talking when I suddenly felt something touching my leg under the table, I looked in front of me to see Bada, looking at me with a big smirk on her face, I tried to act normal and keep talking.
-Whats wrong? - My sister said raising an eyebrow on me.
-Nothing I just choked on myself as always you know - I said laughing akwardly - No, she did not, why though? - I said to her as Bada kept touching my thigh with her foot, my chest started to raise as my cheeks got very red.
-I was just wondering in case I had to murder her - She said looking at her with a playfull smile as Bada did the same thing but annoyed, she finally stopped touching my leg, as I gave her a death stare, she just laughed at me and kept with the conversation.

We finished dinner, Kai said some friends were coming over, so he asked me and Bada to do the dishes and stuff while my sister , Lusher and him started preparing the living room and stuff, I was really nervous to be arround Bada after she has done that to me, there was a big loud silence filling the kitchen, no one feared to spoke to each other, we were tidying up in complete silence,when I finally broke it.
-Here, let me finish this, go help them - I said taking the last dishes and I started to wash them, I could notice Bada decided to stay as she sat on a chair looking at me, I wasn't looking at her but I could feel her gaze over me all the time, I finally finished as I was getting my hands dry when suddenly I felt someone pushing me against the count making me gasp at the sudden action.
-Why do you have to look that good just doing the dishes - Bada said touching my body as she got closer to my ear - You're driving me insane you know? - Bada said pulling my back against her chest, she started to touch the back of my thigh again as I grabbed her hand.
-I can't even hold myself with that little skirt of yours, you did it on purpouse didn't you? - She said with a smirk on her face as she said those words near my ear.
I suddenly turned arround and this time I was the one getting closer to her ear, I placed my hand being her neck as I grabbed her hair and pulled her closer to me.
-Well, maybe, or maybe for someone else, like, Kai's friends? - I said teasily to her as I planted a kiss on her lips and left the kitchen to met my sister and Kai on the living room.
I sat with them on the couch besides Lusher, who was being really touchy with Kai, I just smiled at her and looked towards the door, looking at a really messy Bada, her face was red as hell and she was breathing kinda hard.
-Dude what happened to you, where those dishes that much of players? - Kai said to her as we all laughed at his joke when she suddenly grabbed her shoe and throw it to kai, making us laugh again.

Two hours passed by, Kai's friends were already there, they were so funny actually, they were making jokes about everything, literally like the symplest things, even about my sister and Bada being together, they didn't mind at all since they were a little drunk and they got along again.
-What about we play some game? - Kai's best friend Yeosang suddenly said, making us look at him.
-Yeah, we should play 7 minutes in heaven - Annie said excited but kinda annoyed at the same time.
-What are we, like six or something? - Mingi said annoyed at Annie.
-I think it's a good idea actually - Jay said all of sudden as his sister Minji nooded at him.
-Okay then I'm gonna grab a bottle then - Kai said as he left and grabbed an empty bottle from the kitchen.
-The youngest starts - Lusher said looking at me as I spinned the bottle.
-Hell yeah, i wanted to see those two together -