Heated Jealousy

I've been working with Bada for two months now, she was really excited when I told her that I've been taking classes to work with her, so she settled down a room on her studio for me besides her room. I've been having a lot of clients recently, specially girls which Bada didn't liked at all,she would get jealous everytrime a girl leaves the studio with any of my designs that where drawn for that basically.
-That was a pretty design how did you came up with it huh? - I heard Bada from behind me as the girl I just Tattooed left the room, as I was taking my gloves off I laughed at her comment and turned arround on the chair.
-Well the other day she asked me for a design that could resemble her grandmother, she liked the Japanese culture so I just decided to add some different styles together - I said as I looked at her with a smile on my face, I could tell she was jealous, I don't even know why but she was.
-Did you enjoy making it? - She said while she got closer to me this time, looking arround to all the tools I have used minutes ago.
-Well yeah, i usually enjoy making tattoos I guess? - I said as I got up and started to clean the table, she just decided to sit on the stretcher and look at every single one of my movements.
-Do you have any more clients today? - She said while looking at me, her tone being more annoyed than before.
-I have one more in like 15 minutes I think - I said as I took more needles to prepare the table for the next client.
-Is it one of those girls that have been coming for the past two weeks? - She said as she rolled her eyes at me.
-No, and by the way why are you being like this huh? - I said as I looked at her - Someone's jealous - I said moking her as I laughed at her, she just rolled her eyes and looked away telling me that she was - You're jealous for no reason dear - I said as I laughed and kept doing my stuff.
She got silent for a couple of seconds, so I decided to focus on finishing what I was doing, while I was setting the machine  I felt her moving arround on the stretcher too much.
-You're gonna fall and get - I said as I turned arround and found her in front of me looking down at me, making me jump a little bit since I wasn't expecting her to be this close to me all of sudden.
-You're scared now? - She said almost laughing at me while getting closer to my face.
-Why would I be? - I said as I laughed and turned arround to keep preparing the table trying to hide my blushing face from her.
I heard her laugh a little bit as well but she won't leave my side, she was right against my back looking at what I was doing.
After a couple of seconds I felt her wrapping her arms arround my waist while I just laughed about it, then she started kissing my neck slowly while I was just minding my business.
-Aren't you gonna say anything? - She said still on my neck, she looked at me for a moment with a tone of disappointment on her voice.
-Why would I? - I said as I turned my head to look at her, she shook her head and rested her head on my neck once again, I couldn't see her properly but I could tell she had a smirk on her face.
She slowly started to kiss my neck once again for then bite my neck softly while I twitched a little bit, she slided her hand under my shirt teasing me even more hopping that at least a little noise would scape my mouth.
-Bada I need to work - I said as I tried to push her a little bit but she won't let me go, I chuckled at her behavior and she did as well.
-No, I won't let you - she kept teasing me as she slided her hand under my shirt once again and scratched my skin softly with her nails, as I feel this sensation she moves her hand down to my hips and start sliding down the belt of my jeans.
She makes a sly smile as she feels how easily she can get me aroused.
-Do you want me to stop? - she leans over and whisper in my ear making me shiver once again. She slowly drags her lips along my body as she slides one hand into my jeans making me sigh a little bit this time -There's something really hot about me teasing you and playing with your emotions, I can definitely feel that your desire for me is growing - She smiles again and bite her own upper lip suggestively, she grabs me by the waist and turns me arround to face her, she moves her arms up and gently grips my face for  then kiss me softly, before she moves her hands down under my shirt again and starts massaging my chest.
I pulled from the kiss by the sensation of her cold hands on my body, leaning my head onto her neck while I kissed her as well.
-See it wasn't that hard right? - She said with a smirk as she melt onto the feeling of me kissing her neck, the air was feeling heavy and hot at this point, we were so close to loose it when someone knocked on the door and we quickly got away from each other.
-What the heck are you doing here Nari? - Bada said as we both looked at the door.