part 4: actual hero patrol

Here ya go!! Here's the next chapter!!

🧡Kacchans POV🧡:

I sit there for a good minute or two trying to get over what just happened.
"First he saves me, next the suit, now his ass?! Why can't I stop staring?? It's fucking deku were talking about here!!" Apparently I sat there in my own head for a while because Deku had to snap me back to reality.
"Patrol starts in 15 minutes, snap out of it... "
"I KNOW!! just gimme a minute, ok??..
God. " I quickly get up and grab my keys.
"Come on, Deku. We have work to do. "
"Fine... Even though I was the one to remind you..."
" What was that fuckwad?! My idea... Come on. " I say with an attitude. 💅💅

-----------------> TIME SKIP TO ROOFTOP PATROL!!

💚Izukus POV💚:
Kacchan and I are sitting cautiously on the rooftop looking out for villains. There are other heroes on patrol too like Shoto, Creati, Earphone Jack, And Red Riot. But they're in different parts of the city for obvious reasons.

"Kacch-" I say as I get cut off.
"GREAT EXPLOSION MURDER GOD DYNAMIGHT TO YOU!!! "
"Sorry, sorry!! Well, you watch North and East, I'll watch out for West and South. Let me know when you see any suspicious activity. " I say demandingly.
"Fine, but only because I want to... " He says in a whisper/muttered tone.

" we have a disturbance in northwest Tokyo, the market. Get here NOW!! " It was Todoroki on the radio, signaling for all heroes to get there as soon as possible.
"COPY, WE'LL BE RIGHT THERE" I say anxiously as I signal to Kacchan to come on.
All heroes on duty including me and Kacchan. 
-----------------> time skip; everyone has arrived to the location.

💚Izukus POV💚( STILL😩):

We all arrive to see Todoroki, passed out, bloody, and hardly moving.

(Todoroki is the victim 😭😈😈😈😈)

"what the hell happened, Icyhot?!?!" Kacchan says as he is trying to shake Todoroki awake.
"I can't look... " Momo says as she turns around, crying.
"Damn... " Jirou whispers.
"You're next, Mr.. Number one pro hero." A shadow figure says in a frightening tone. And before you know it, he bolted at Izuku.
"AKKKHH~~" I let out a Yelp of pain as the shadowy figure stabs me. I fall to the floor, and get stabbed a few more times. And see enough, I pass out too. Everyone is standing there in shock, even Kacchan. While everyone watches, Kacchan is ready to commit a goddamn murder.
"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY DEKUUUUU" He yells as he dashes at the villain and blasts him. Nonstop, blast by blast, until he physically can't do it anymore and his arms give up. The villain passes out from the burns. And soon enough, Kacchan does too, from exhaustion and a few stabs.
" Damn, 3 pro heroes passed out. But at least the villain was defeated.... But it wasn't very manly at all. I mean look at the guy, he brought a weapon to a fight. Pussy move." Kirishima says as he's staring at the wreckage.
"Well, there's no other choice than to call an ambulance. " Jirou suggests, As she calls them.

--------> time skip to when the ambulance and police show up.

Todoroki, Kacchan, and Deku both get rolled up into an ambulance still out cold. And the villain  gets taken to the police car, god knows he ain't getting  out anytime soon.

-------------> another time skip in the hospital.

Todoroki, Kacchan and I are in the same room, we also all wake up around the same time with bandages all over us.
"Oh, you guys showed up. Sorry I dragged you guys into this, if only I were strong enough to handle him on my own... " Todoroki speaks up.
"Of course we showed up, that's what heroes do. We are supposed to  e there for eachother. " I say.
"Also... " I say causing curiosity to fill the room.
"Kacchan, what did you mean by my Deku earlier. I was in trouble, and you barged into the fight calling me your Deku. Was that Intentional?? I ask Kacchan.
"... " Kacchan stars at the ceiling blushing, refusing to answer.