2!! : Gym experience

*bit of a recap bc honestly I need it, haven't wrote in like a week so here it is!! 😎😎*

⭐RECAP⭐

🧡Kacchan's POV🧡:
"WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE, DAMMIT?!"
⭐END OF RECAP⭐

*LET'S CONTINUE, SHALL WE?!*

No One's POV??😀
Kacchan walks in and obviously spots izuku.
Izuku was working out and counting loudly without realizing, because his headphones were turned up a bit too loud. That's how Kacchan heard him lol.
Izuku was working on the treadmill working on his speed,

(He was counting the miles?? Idk but he was counting something...)

Kacchan noticed that izuku was sprinting on the treadmill, and he wanted nothing to do with him. So he went to the other side of the gym and worked on bench press.

💚Izukus POV💚:

As I ran, I notice in the corner of my eye a tall, muscular, blonde person putting their headphones on walking into the gym. I don't fully look at them because I'm so focused on my speed and endurance, trying not to distract myself.
" *panting*... Holy shit~, i-ive ran 30 miles a-at 80 mph... God, that's a damn record!!" I say, surprised that I even managed to get words out. Just barely tho.
I turn the treadmill off,

(Hell, I dnt know how treadmills work, bold of y'all to assume I know how gyms work)

I turn it off and sit down for a second trying to catch my breath. As I begin to catch my breath, I take a drink of my protein shake, which was surprisingly pretty good.

I take off my headphones for a bit to snap back to reality while I wait for my next exercise. as soon as I took my headphones off, I heard some pretty intense panting and grunting...
"A-akkk, SHIT!! ... E-ekh" comes from the person I didn't get a chance to see earlier.
I grow kind of concerned because they sound like their in pain.
"Hey buddy, you need help??" I shouted, y-know, to be nice.
"Hell no, I-im a damn... Herrrro!! I don't n-n-need no damn he-lp!!" The person shouted, attempting to get the message across.
"O-ok... " I say, still concerned.
"What do they mean by hero?? Are they pro??" I wondered to myself curiously.

I start doing some goblet squats with the 4000 Lb dumbbell, and get halfway through my workout, and I see something again. I try to ignore it but I get a closer look.

I looked over and seen the person struggling more, they're pretty much purple!! And sure enough, the bar falls on him.

"Fuck?! Hold on, sir!!"
I sprint over there and pull the bar off of him, right before he passes out. I hold him up with my arms and try to get him to snap back to reality, hoping he was ok.
"Hey man... Y-you good?? H-hey, damn... Kacchan? Is that you?? How did you let that happen to you?! I-i..." I say with a bit of panic in my voice.
"Get, the hell away from me..." he says while slowly getting up.
" woah, are you alright
Kacchan??" I ask.
"Get. The hell. OFF!!" he yells.
"I-i was j-just.. I'm sorr-" I say trying to get on his good side.
"I DON'T NEED YOUR FUCKING HELP DEKU!!" he yelled as he walked into the bathroom to freshen up.
"I-isnt that what heroes...are for?? I silently say while crying, honestly I dnt even know if words even came out!

🧡Kacchan's POV🧡:
I'm in the bathroom trying to freshen up by splashing water in my face and reassure myself.
" H-how the fuck did that even happen?? And out of all people... Deku helped me." I think to myself.
"Why does he always have to be where I'm at?? It's fucking stupid. It's worse than when he tried to talk to me at Starbucks last week." I continue...
"I'm a goddamn hero, not a pathetic ass civilian who needs saved... By the n-number one... Hero." I think even harder about this and it's honestly stressing me out... I decide to leave the bathroom and work out some more but this time, I have my eye on deku..

*Y'ALL HONESTLY THIS IS KINDA DUMB
But I'm going to make a "gym experience part 2" because I honestly have a bit of writers block at the moment. So I'm trying to figure out how to continue my the story but I want to keep it in the gym and add some 🌟spice🌟 😏😏
but yeaaaaa*