Beginning and context

*deku, (21) is number 1 pro, and DYNAMIGHT, (22) is number 2 pro!!*

💚IZUKUS POV💚:
I woke up to the sound of my alarm on my phone, which may or may not be an All Might's voice alarm... But that's besides the point. "Damn... Guess I have to go on patrol for the next 12 hours..."
I fix my All Might socks because one sock is on, and the other is halfway off from my sleep. I begin to walk downstairs to make breakfast before work...

🧡Kacchans POV🧡:
  "Mmmmmm... Mm~"
I groaned as I awoke. I have to get ready for work tho...
"Great... Another day of work trying to surpass that son of a bitch, number one hero... D-deku."
I made my bed, and went downstairs to make some black coffee.
"Damn... Now I feel awake, this coffee's good... Better than dekus bitchass... Yea, YEA! BETTER THAN DEKU, HA!!"
I sat my coffee down on the counter and went upstairs to take a shower and put on my hero suit for patrol.
⭐AFTER SHOWER
I fix my hair and make it all spiky, and I look at how hot my ass looks in this suit.
"Ha, dekus ass can't even compare to mine!!"
I walk out looking arrogant as ever because of the little confidence boost and accidentally step on my cats tail.
(He's a cat person, get over it)
"... Holy Shit?! Dynamite whiskers...i didn't mean to do that my precious baby~..."
I pet my cat in my lap, and drop him while walking off to finish my coffee.

💚IZUKUS POV💚:
I went downstairs and made toast and an omelette which was surprisingly good, knowing me.
  "Mhmmm... Sometimes I surprise myself!"
I finish eating and dash upstairs to grab my hero suit and change into it.
  "... Goddamn it, there's a hole in it. Guess I have to get that sewed up. Maybe Kacchan's mom knows a thing or 2 about sewing, but she's out of town..."
I wear it anyway but the hole is on my ass so hopefully nobody sees it...
                  *about 10 mins later??*
I grab my keys and walk out with my suit on  and a hoodie around my waist in an attempt to hide the hole in my left ass cheek. Once I finally get in my car I drive to the gym to work out for abt an hour before my shift.
                    *I arrive at the gym*

🧡Kacchan's POV🧡:
   I grab my keys, phone, and wallet and head to my car...
   " I guess I have to workout for a bit before patrol, gotta surpass that broccoli bitch."
I drive to the gym expecting to be the only one considering the time of morning it is for patrol work.

*little does he know, there will be a little... Surprise for Kacchan.*

I arrive at the gym and put my shit away in the locker that I rented out for the morning. As soon as I put away my things, I pick a badass playlist to blast in my headphones before I workout. But as soon as I go to put my headphones on, I heard the voice of a fucking rodent.
"Huh?? I thought I was the only one he- wait a damn minute. Is That... DEKU??!?!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING HERE, DAMMIT!!!"

*OK YOU GUYS... Ik there wasn't much
🧡bakudeku💚, but in the next chapter there probably may be some feelings in the air, or... Jealousy?? Idk!! So if I feel like writing tonight or sum, I'll put in some thought and add a bit of bakudeku content.
(Not like I can predict the future or anything  like that hehe, but there may or may not be a bit of smut coming up in the next couple of chapters lmao) ENJOY THE NEXT CHAPTER GUYSSSSS (also if y'all have recommendations for what should happen next at any point of this story, pls lmk. I'll try to include everybody's ideas!!)*