"We not allowed to see Randall?" The answer is obvious and warned multiple times but still gotta ask.
"No," he crosses his arms,
"We can though," I glanced to the shed then to Carl who's also looking at it now.
Without saying anything he starts walking towards it and I stand and watch him. He motions his hand for me to follow, which I do, slowly creeping towards the back entrance to it, Andrea and Shane in conversation and not paying any attention to us.

"Come on," Carl whispers opening the door and I go up this ladder while he closing the door and follows behind me. I go to sit, obviously accidentally stepping on a creak and kicked some of the hay stuff off. Getting the guys attention he looks up at me then Carl behind me.

"Hey," he whispers, looking away then back with a grin, "that's a sweet hat, I'm Randall, What's your name?"
Carl just stares at him with a straight face no blinking, nothing, it kinda scary.
"Ca-" I was about to say my name 'till the boy glared and hit my stomach to stop me I frowned.
"No, no, it's ok," Randall nods to me to continue but the moment was kinda over.

I huffed, Carl seemed to know what to do and say, which was absolutely nothing.
"The Sheriff guy, That your dad?" He asks, really looking for any reaction or response at this point, "I like him. Yeah, he's a good guy, I can tell."
He talkin' like he's drunk, which I don't think he is right now but y'know.
Randall looks to me as he's getting nothing from Carl, "your mom out here, too?" He looks at either of us, Carl cocks his head and I shake mine.

"You're... you're lucky you still got your family, I lost mine."
I stare at him blankly while his eyes still going between us,
"Hey, I... I don't know what people been sayin' 'bout me but I didn't do nothing, I swear,"

Carl gets up and starts climbing down the ladder, I don't know what he's doing but I stay where I am.
I'm not scared of him though I feel bad, I'm starting to realise how much I relate to him and it's scaring me, what if they want to kill me too?
"You're dad was gonna let me go 'till his friend start fightin' with him,"

"You help me, I'll take you and your folks back to my people, we'll take good care of you," Randall says, I change my mind, he's starting to freak me out.
We're fine here, it's safe and spacious, I don't wanna go back to the people that left him to die without second thought, I wanna stay with the people that took the enemy in without second thought.
Carl started walking towards him slowly,
"Carl..." I say nervously, standing up, not sure what either of them are thinking.
"Just help me pick these locks or find the key, ok?" He won't shut up now.
"Carl..." I say a bit louder, Shane slams open the door a few second later and I let out a relieved sigh to being saved, even if it was from Shane. Not sure what Carl was doing but it looked like we were gonna kill him. In his eyes I saw it.

"What the hell are you doing in here, what'd you say to him?" Shane pushed Carl behind him before pulling his gun, "what'd you say to him?" He yells, pushing Randall to the wall by his neck.
"Hey, hey," Andrea says before noticing me then went back to Shane holding the gun to the boy's mouth,
"I will shoot you where you stand, open your mouth, open your mouth," Shane says his voice close to a yell and I gasp, turning my head away, squeezing my eyes shut and covering my ears. Shane's unpredictable and I don't like that about him, though I don't know if it's 'unpredictable' as more 'anger issues'.
"You like talking, man? You like talking?" He yelled in his face as Andrea was yelling at him.

     "Back off!" That time he finally listened and backed off, looking to Carl who was shocked, Shane also catches my movement from the corner of his eye but didn't care much for me,
"Get your ass out this door, let's go," he pushes Carl out and Andrea waited for me to climb down the ladder shakily.
"You ok?" Andrea asks while putting her gun away but I ran instantly, back to the house. Mainly because not wanting to get scolded by strangers because it's the worst experience as a kid, everyone will agree.