With one broadcast, the number jumped to 50,000.

'The sense of reality disappears.'

I decided to look at the rewards that appeared in the pop-up later and instead opened the search box and entered keywords.

[Relisting! Idol Inc. ratings]

The results came right away.

[Average ratings: 3.7%, Highest ratings in one moment: 6.8%]

Oh my God.

'...Isn't this the first episode of the failed cable entertainment program?'

I guess I succeeded in pulling the aggro properly. (T/n : aggro is a meaningless behavior or talk to take others' attention.)

Of course, objectively speaking, it wasn't a crazy high rating.

Regardless of whether people liked me or not, the fact that 100,000 of them remembered Park Moondae means that I made quite an impression.

Now, let's take a closer look at the 'likes and dislikes' section.

After checking the overall flow of public opinion in the first episode, I immediately checked my evaluation video clip.

[Pure 100% twist of an ordinary participant! park Moondae]

I feel like my hands and feet have disappeared. (T/n: It's an idiom people use when they find themselves in a very embarrassing situation.)

'...Let's get it out of my head quickly.'

Then I checked the best comments first.

– Huh? POP☆CON is here? ㅋㅋ👍 7326/ 👎181)

– I fell asleep while watching, and then I woke up. Moondae-ya, Nuna will buy you every single one of them until you become famous. (👍4522 / 👎294)

– Yep, the main vocalist this time is Park Moondae (👍2061 / 👎372)

"Hmm."

First of all—It was a good sign that the embarrassingly liked comments were at the top. It was a bit strange— but thank you.

However, the critical factor was a fairly high rate of 'Dislike'.

Compared with other contestants who have been favorably edited— for example, Cha Eugene, I think it's roughly 1.5 times bigger.

It meant that there were quite a few people who didn't like 'Park Moondae' who appeared on the broadcast. So maybe it's the thing that's not social that's the problem.

So, what is the most effective appeal I can make at this point?

The negative image that has already been created is unavoidable, but there are many idols who use this as a gimmick to make them laugh.

Just thinking about it right now— hmm, there's probably more than one for every idol group.

So there's only one thing I have to do in the next shoot.

'I have to look friendly.'

I immediately came up with the next search word.

[Idol Inc. PR Video.]

The next shooting was the production of a PR video.

There are still three days left, so let's find the most meaningful examples before then.

* * *

The PR video shooting for 〈Idol Inc.〉 was done live.

However, they recorded the process of preparing the PR video like an entertainment show. It was a small content that was used to kill time at the ranking announcement.