He hummed, "I don't like hearing it,"  He nodded agreeing with him, I played with his hair as I waited for him to fall asleep.

~~~

After what felt like ages I managed to creep out of the room, his strong grasp kept me in there longer than I wanted to be. I toss myself onto the couch with Clay's laptop in hand, and I open the tab I was on last night.

I scroll through all types of venues and ideas for weddings but none of them I liked, cute just not...us? I kept scrolling and came across one on Miami beach.

I decided to wait for Clay to wake up and we would talk about it, in the meantime I decided to wake Beverly up and get her moving.

I walk into her room flicking on the light which was followed by me yawning and rubbing my eyes. I bend over her crib and pick her up, placing her on my hip as I let her wake up.

"Good morning, sweetie, did you sleep well?" I curl her dark curly hair around my index finger as it bounced around. With her attached to my side I walked out of her room and headed for the kitchen, I decided to get her a small breakfast and once Clay was up, I'd make him make the main dish.

I sat her in the highchair and poured a small amount of cereal on the tray in front of her. She grabbed some and tried to give it to me, which I declined. As she ate those, I sat at the counter. My feet dangled from the tall seat as I rested my head on the cold marbled stone.

I nearly fell asleep, I felt someone rub my hips and up to my shoulders. They kissed my head and I turned around to be met with Clay's chest.

I looked up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck, he lifted me off the seat, hugging me and soothing any tiredness I had.

"I see you're not tired anymore," I ran my hands through his blond curls. He rested his hands just above my tailbone, "yeah, I heard you had Beverly, had to come see her," he chuckled. He untangled himself from me and made his way over to Beverly.

"Hi my sweet princess~" his tone all soft and loving, "is it good?" I admired him and Beverly from the counter. Again, my feet dangled from the seat I sat myself back in.

"I'm definitely her favorite, George," I scoff at his bold, "That would be entirely reasonable." He hummed and looked at me, "you think so?"  I nodded slowly.

He smiled at me and once Beverly was done he helped her out of her seat and handed her to me, "You guys go play, I'll make food, okay?"

"Sounds good," before I could walk away he placed his hand on my jaw, kissing me. I felt him hold back the urge to make the kiss more intimate and he pulled away, "I love you."

"I love you too." He smiled,I turned away and went over to Beverly's toys. I sat her on the floor and she picked up a few of her favorites and started bashing them together, it was interesting.

I sat next to her and played with whatever she allowed me to touch and mess around with. Of course if I dare pick up a toy by myself she'll whine about it, shake her head and grab it from me.

After what felt like eternity Clay approached us from behind and gave me my plate of food, "oh, thank you, darling." He hummed, I assumed he had food in his mouth. Beverly crawled to me to investigate what her dad just handed me. When she realized it was food she tried grabbing a handful.

I moved the plate closer to her and she grabbed scrambled eggs off of it, I looked at Clay and he had the most disgusted face.

"What's that for?" He looked at me, "I love her, but for her to have her baby hands in your food is nasty, those could've been ANYWHERE." I nod, agreeing, "yeah, I agree but I know you'll make me more, so it's fine, if she's still hungry, she's still hungry."