GG ? p3

Tina's pov

"Ex-boyfriend he's my ex-boyfriend KK there's nothing wrong with that?"

I saw his eyes widened as I said those words and he said

"What happened?"

"First he was rich but we lived in a beautiful house but he cheated on me with a blondie and then she cheated on him with some other guy and before he knew it she took half his money and he tried to reaching me but I just blocked in from my number"

(Author's note GG is a good guy this is just not real just to clarify nothing in this book ever happened)

KK looked at me like he was a little bit mad but also sad from my story about him and I. his ear twitched and I instantly knew he was going to do something that I never wanted him to do. But before I could ask him what he was going to do he asked me

"What does he look like?"

"KK I'm not going to tell you what he looks like I don't know where you're going to do to him"

"Tina I promise I will do anything just tell me what it looks like"

I sighed and said

"A ginger he looks like a ginger he's b-b-behind me"

He got up and walked to the back of me I grabbed his wrist before he got up he looked at me with a look that reassured me he wasn't going to do anything he just told me he was just going to ask him questions and see what he wanted. He walked over to the table he was sitting at it was just a one person table so he was just sitting alone he walked over and sat down next to him by I mean next him just across from him btw KK was sitting right in the back of me like back to back from me as he sat down he tied his tail around mine just to reassure me that nothing was going to happen. I could hear what they were talking about. Just a little FYI he is a fox he is not a crossover like me and KK so he is a fox and the girl that he cheated on me with was a snake and the other guy that the Blondie cheated on him with was a bull.