double date 🌹

Tina's POV
It's like 8:56 am Saturday
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Tina is he your boyfriend?"

"What the hell bri no he's not my boyfriend he's just a friend that's it"

"Sure sure whatever you say Tina I saw that look that he gave you"

"What the hell  Briaaaa there is no look I don't know what you saw but there's no look he is just a friend okay ?"

"Tina he looked at you and you didn't notice I noticed because I was looking at him and you at the same time and you're looking at me instead of him so I don't know what you're getting at but you two are alone I know mom's not here so you two are alone so isn't that kind of strange!!"

"Yeah sorry I just had a bad dream last night and well he woke up and comforted me it's kind of strange but it's also comfortable that Mom's not here we had our first dance yesterday"

"Tina what was the dream....you......had"

"It was about you I don't want to say much but let's just say it ended up bad we were in the woods we were going to go to a picnic and everything went South....."

Suddenly bri hugged Tina and said

"Tina it's okay you don't have to be scared we're good now we have the best life of our lives you don't have to do that anymore try to have dreams about your boyfriend okay?"

Then Tina pulled out of the hug and said

"Briiiiii he's not my boyfriend okay my goodness gracious uggggh"

Then the two sisters hugged again and laughed they had their tails wrapped around each other so it will be more comfortable for each of them. Tina had her wings over Bri as well as she did has herself she loved Bri it was like she was her idol she wanted to be just like her but more like herself too. Suddenly the two sisters her loud music coming from the living room and then Bri said

"we better go back they're probably blasting music in the neighbors are going to complain about it and I wanted to ask you one more thing"

"What is it?"

"Do you want to go on a double date it'll be fun plus you're all dressed up and looking cool as heck so let's go to my car and just go to a restaurant or something okay ?"

"Oooook"

"Yaaaaaay Let's go"

Then the two sisters walked out of the room and saw in the living room........

This is what Bri is wearing in the story