• A Return Gift •

Start from the beginning

On the phone -

*Ring ring ring*

Surprisingly, he answered only after one call.

"Hello?" He asked through the phone. I was literally shivering, but I had to do this. "Um... Taehyung-ssi?" I asked hesitantly. "Who's this?" He asked in a quite serious tone.

I gulped nervously before speaking, "I am Hazel, YN's friend." I said with a low voice. "Oh, Hi Hazel! What's up?" His tone changed to a friendly one, which made me relieved. "Taehyung-ssi, I have to tell you something.." I mumbled hesitantly.

"Sure," he said, "but first, don't be so formal," he added. "Okay Taehyung," I said, "Well YN.. she's sick..." Finally, I said it. "What? Really?" He immediately asked with concern.

"Is she okay now?" He continued to ask about her. I started to feel a bit confident now. "Um.. not really.." I said, exactly what Kate told Yoongi Oppa.

There was silence on the other side for a moment; I almost thought he hung up. "Hel-" He interrupted me, "I'll come tomorrow with the boys, Okay?" He said with determination. "Okay, Taehyung. She'll feel better after seeing you guys, and hopefully she'll agree to go to the hospital." I said with a bit of sadness. I couldn't believe it was me who's acting this well.

"She will," he said with confidence. "She will listen to me." He added. I immediately saw YN's face, which was already red. "Yeah.. she gives you so much importance." I could tell he was smiling ear to ear after hearing my words.

"Hm.. I know." He mumbled, "Okay then, I gotta go. Please take care of her. Make sure she eats properly, okay?" He said more like an order. But I honestly didn't mind since we know how much they care for each other. "Sure, Taehyung. Don't worry. We will take care of her." I reassured. I was kinda feeling bad now but it's all worth it.

We hung up the call, and immediately Kate and YN hugged me tightly while squealing. "Yes! They believed us!" YN said excitedly. "Guess they are going to discuss this and decide together," Kate said.

"What's there to decide? Didn't you hear Taehyung? The way he said he'll come tomorrow for sure with the members.. I don't think he needs to discuss or decide.. he already took his decision! Lol." I commented. "He's literally head over heels for you." I teased her, making her blush.

"Okok, enough! Let's get to work now. We have so many things to do," YN said, and we all started to work on our surprise dinner.

________________________________________________

"Author POV"

"Meanwhile in BTS' group chat."

• Jinnie and his 6 Kids •

Taehyung :-
Guys! Come here, fast!

Jimin :-
What happened?

SeokJin :-
What's going on?

Yoongi :-
Great, I was about to text y'all too.

Namjoon :-
But what happened?

Hoseok :-
Hey everyone, what happened

Jungkook :-
Can you just say it Hyung.

Yoongi :-
First, let Taehyung say what he wants to.

Taehyung :-
Thanks Hyung, it's kinda important.

SeokJin :-
Taehyung, just say it.

Taehyung :-
Hazel called me.

Jungkook :-
What? Why did she even call?

Jungkook :-
How did she get your number?