It felt awkward for her as she walked, she wasn't sure if she liked it or not, but she didn't have much of a choice if she didn't.

She looked towards the ground as they walked, if she focused on the dirt enough, she couldn't feel the slightly tight material on her chest. She could see the mark from Cooper's paw prints in the ground, she had been staring up at the ground ahead when she accidentally tripped over a rock.

She had cringed, preparing to feel the dirt against her face, but it never happened. "You need to be careful, princess." Lottie softly lectured, "it was the rock's fault." Alexa mumbled, "mhm." Lottie chuckled.

The girl was glad that her face didn't have a date with the dirt, but her humiliation loomed over the relief. She made sure to be extra aware of the ground as she continued on, eventually they reached a gate. Alexa felt her hand being released by Daisy, the brunette messed with the gate for a moment before giving up, "It's jammed." She observed.

With the gate being stuck, Alexa had assumed that they would have to turn back and go home. Alexa watched bewildered as Daisy climbed the gate, Cooper managed to get himself underneath the gate, only leaving Lottie and Alexa on the other side.

Alexa was hesitant, she hadn't particularly climbed a lot of gates in her life, it wasn't tall per se but it did scare her. "Can you go first?" She asked Lottie, the blonde followed the girl's requests. Now she understood why she wearing the harness, because if she hadn't, she was sure she would've ran.

There was no hopes of that now however, the leash draping over the gate. "I'll help you down the other side, no need to be scared." Daisy comforted, Alexa nodded. She stood on the bottom piece of wood, the gate moved slightly before standing still once more. Swallowing thickly, she climbed up the fence.

She hitched a leg onto the other side, repeating the same process. The girl hadn't needed to climb down however, Daisy picked up the girl, placing her on the ground, "thanks." Alexa muttered.

Now they were over the fence, she was able to see the field they were in, and it really was magnificent. She didn't think she'd ever seen so many flowers, and she was in awe.

Cooper's leash was unclipped, and the girl didn't even complain about the fact that Daisy hadn't fulfilled her earlier promise, she wanted to enjoy the scenery. Alexa walked into the field, feeling the grass brush against her legs, and she was glad that didn't have hay fever.

She approached one of the brushes, squatting down to observe the flowers. Alexa reached her hand out, "don't touch the pretty flowers." Daisy's voice made her jump for the second time this world, the girl hastily revoked her hand, Daisy came behind her. "they might have thorns on them Lexie, plus we're the ones invading in on their homes."

Alexa nodded, Daisy did make a valid point. After a few moments, the girl stood back up. "Me and mommy have something we need to talk to you about." Lottie spoke, Alexa looked back towards her, "so tomorrow, me and mommy have to go somewhere." The blonde began.

Were they taking her out in public again? maybe this time she could slip away long enough to get help, or even just get away.

"I'll be quiet." Alexa told her, "see so that's the thing Lexie, me and mama will be going but you'll be staying home." Daisy responded. The girl tried not to let the anxiety show in her face, she hoped they wouldn't be mean enough to leave her stuck in the crib all day, it was essentially a makeshift cage.

"Elise is going to watch you." Lottie informed her, and somehow this seemed worse than the alternative.

~~

It was rather awkward, or at least Alexa thought it to be. The women had been gone all of twenty minutes, she had held her composure as they left, she wasn't going to cry and pout like a child- they'd be back.