𝟕. 𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐬 . 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 ...

Почніть із самого початку

Mike wore blue cigarette jeans and a red and white striped shirt with a black leather jacket that was very clearly and hand-me-down  from Paul because it was enormous on him .

They were planning on walking to the train station to meet everyone else there , but they'd probably see George on the way since he lived near .

"You can't call me your little sister anymore by the way." Martie said proudly with her chin in the air , and Paul looked at her .

"But you were still born after me so i can?" Paul said

"Can i call you my little sister ?" Mike grinned at his joke

"No mike because your more little than me ." Martie laughed

"He's not to be fair , id give it another year and he'll out grow you." Paul said looking at there height difference , he was right , mike was getting too tall for his age and Martie was only a little taller , she liked to think she was as high as a lamppost though .

Martie glowered at the two boys laughing "you can't do this on my birthday"

"Oh we can." Paul said through a snicker .

"Oh we forgot your birthday punches." Mike added

And for the next ten minutes she received sixteen punches of each of the boys , when they caught up to George's house she'd be surprised if she wasn't a walking bruise.

"Happy birthday mart." George grinned as they all walked together and he lightly hugged her side , Martie smiled up at him and slowly faded back to a frown .

"Whats up with her?" Paul said with a smirk .

"I dont know paul ? What is up with the girl you just battered thirty two times?" Martie spat making all the boys chortle even more .

                                                                         ★

On the train , Martie sat with Joan , Alyssa and Howie in a compartment Together ,
The compartment opposite held , Mike , Paul ,George, John and somehow Cynthia as well.

"So dya still fancy George?" Joan asked Martie as they were all talking .

"How could she not?" Howie laughed .

"Ill have you know Howie , I've gotten over that silly phase." Martie crossed her arms .

They all shared looks , "Scuse me?" Allysa spoke for all of them .

"I think he's more of a friend y'know , and anyway , its not like he'd go with me anyway , isn't he with Mable Walton ?" Martie said casually as she picked up her little handbag and placed it on her lap , the handbag she recieved from her auntie , the first handbag shed ever revieved really , it made her feel more mature , like Cynthia , one of the college girls .

They all looked at each other completely confused, except Martie .  "I think so ..." Joan said looking at her lap , and martie pulled out a bag of jelly babys from her bag , John offered to buy them for her at the train station since he forgot to get her a present .

"Well that can't stop you from fancying him" Alyssa said smirking , and joan playfully patted her shoulder , squealing "Alyssa!" , they all giggled .

"Well i think johns quite the bees knees..." Alyssa mumbled lacking eye contact because she knew the type of judgment shed'd receive.

"No Issa!" Martie said frowning , "Isn't he with Cynthia?" Howie asked furrowing his eyebrows .

"Yes! He is , and i think Cynthia's perfect for him , I wouldn't want it to change , shes a respectable lady!" Martie spoke with a red jelly baby in the crook of her mouth , sort of defeating the maturity in what she just said .