EMERGENCY MEETING - PART 2:

Start from the beginning

SHIZUKU: "Oh dear..."

AKI: "Nonononono, waitwaitwait! It's okay, it's okay! We're not declaring war on them, that makes no sense... My concerns are that they aren't listed as part of the School Idol Festival celebrations. And I'd like to go over there to invite them."

SHIORIKO: "That is not advisable."

AKI: "Eh...? Why?"

SHIORIKO: "Hasunosora Girls' High School is a very strict institution. It takes great care in ensuring that their students follow a specific set of rules. Such as what time they go to bed through dormitory curfews, or limiting when their students can even leave the campus."

LANZHU: *Giggle* "Oh Shioriko, you're so funny! That's not a school, you must have read about their prison or something

LANZHU: *Giggle* "Oh Shioriko, you're so funny! That's not a school, you must have read about their prison or something."

SHIORIKO: "Not at all, I am being completely serious. That is the methodology the institution uses. Focusing on strict discipline and firm senses of tradition."

LANZHU: "

LANZHU: "...WHAT?! That is outrageous! If Lanzhu wasn't allowed to leave the campus, she'd go insane!"

KASUMI: "How do you know so much about them, Shioko?"

SHIORIKO: "I'm the Student Council President. I must remain familiar with other institutions within and outside of the city.
Which is also why I forbid you from going there, Akihiko."

AKI: "M-Me?! But all I need to do is ask-"

SHIORIKO: "Uranohoshi, Otonokizaka, and Yuigaoka have been lax in letting you enter their premises.
Hasunosora would not let something like this go unnoticed."

AKI: "But if the other schools are okay with it then-"

SHIORIKO: "You would get arrested on the spot entering their school grounds as a boy. And the last thing this school needs is our Vice-president of Student Council being incarcerated!"

AKI: "Fine... Damn it. I didn't want to do this just for them, but I wanted to help Rina..."

"