Sister or Marriage?

Jungkook called somi again.

"Hello"

"Hello somi, where are you"

"I have just left home and about to reach"

"Okk, give me Annie's phone number. I will be in contact with her until you get there."

"Okay " somi texted him Annie's number.

Then Jungkook called Amara.

"Hell-"

"Hello Annie baby listen," Jungkook said cutting her off  in middle.

Amara's heart race, she immediately recognised his voice.

"Jeon," she mumbled.

"Baby, you are home right? Stay at home, Don't go outside the house.  And if someone other than somi comes, don't open the door."  He said hurriedly. Her cheeks turned red. He was calling her baby.

"Are you listenning me?" He asked desperately.

"Y..yeah But why? How did you get my number?". She asked confuse.

"Baby, you are in danger. I will come and tell you everything, Stay inside the house for now."

"But-"

"Please don't ask me anything. I'll die if anything happens to you." He cut her again.

Amara's heart started racing.

"Please Annie I love you be safe for me."

As soon as he completed his words, her head started paining. Unknown voices started ringing in her ears.

"I love you miss blessing."

She could clearly hear him saying. But he wasn't saying this now, she had heard him before but when? How? And who was miss blessing?who was Annie?

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked.

"Umm... someone is at the door."

"First check who is it."

"Okay"

"Who is there" Amara asked from inside.

"it's me somi" she heard.

"It's somi."

"Ok open the door then and be safe. I am just coming." Jungkook said and cut the call.

Amara opened the door. somi entered and through her arms around Amara.

" Thank god unnie, you are fine." Somi said pulling away from the hug.

she immediately locked the door.

"What's going on here? Why you all are behaving like this?." Amara asked . Her voice was laced with confusion and frustration.

"Unnie, you shouldn't go outside. Your life is in danger, I will stay here with you." Somi replied.

"What? How can my life in dang-"

Suddenly there was an another knock on the door.

"Should we check?" Amara said looking at somi.

"No Unnie, don't open the door" Somi said.

knocks on the door became louder. Somi held Amar's hand tightly.

Suddenly there was a silence outside.