Hurtful Confession

"please be safe . Please god help him." Annie was continuously blabbering in her car driving to the hospital..her heart was pounding inside her ribcage. She was blaming herself for his accident. He was there because of her.

"He deserves the world lord Krishna please help him." A lone tear escaped from her eyes.

She reached the hospital and parked her car hurriedly. She ran inside and asked the receptionist about his room no. Receptionist told her and she made her way towards his room.

As she turned in the hallway she found Nia standing there with a sad face.

"Is he ok?" She asked panting.Nia looked at her in shock.

"What did you do with yourself? You ran here in payjama, look at your face.why are you crying?" Nia said worriedly.

"Where is taehyung nia?"

"He is inside-"

She didn't listen her completely and ran inside the room.

Taehyung was sitting on the bed meanwhile members were standing in the room here and there.

"Taehyung" she called him softly entering in the room.

He was having a bandage on his forehead and a some bandage on his right arm.

"Annie?" He looked at her in confusion.

Jungkook was also present in the room. His ears perked up at her honey voice.

"Thank God you are safe." She whispered.

Jimin who was sitting beside taehyung, stands up from his place giving her place to sit. She sat beside taehyung and hold his hand.

She traced his bandages and her heart ached..he was there to drop her because he was concerned about her.

It happened because of me

Tears rolled down on her cheek. Taehyung's heart ached seeing her cry..

"Hey why are you crying?" He asked softly.

"I am sorry I am so sorry...it's all because of me. I am really sorry." She said slowly and cried silently.

Her heart was full with the emotions and she couldn't understand how to handle them.

Jungkook felt a pang in his heart seeing her cry for taehyung. It wasn't like he was not feeling bad for his brother but seeing her cry for him was more hurtful to his heart.

He was staring at her with desperation of a single glance..she has not looked at him once yet.

"Please don't say like this..how can you think something like that? Please don't cry it was a small accident.look I am totally fine." Taehyung tried to console her.

Her respect for him grew more . He was still thinking about her.

He raised his left hand wiping her tears away.

Jungkook clenched his fists tightly. He didn't wanted to witness more scenes of them so he decided to leave from there.

"Please don't cry. It hurts me to see you like this. I love you Annie always remember this." Taehyung said . His voice was laced with care and love for her.

Jungkook was about to exit from there, his foot was hanging in the air to stomp out but Annie's words made him froze on his place. He almost forgot how to breath.

"I..I love you too taehyung."

His chest started feeling heavy. He licked his lips and turned around.