"I have quarters down stairs", Nolan said.

"You guys go ahead", I said, "I wanna talk to Artimus."

Nolan nodded, "I'll show them down and then come back for you."

Nolan headed below deck as I walked over to Artimus. She was dressed in a digital blue uniform that had medals and awards pinned all over it. She was standing very near the edge of the ship, her hands behind her back and her tail was swishing anxiously.

"I was born in California Tyro", she said, "San Francisco to be exact. The apartment where I grew up is right on the same beach were about to roll over."

"That's not all that's bothering you Captain", I said, "I can't claim to know you, because I don't, but I know that's not what your thinking."

"Your right", she said, "it's not."

"So what is it?", I asked.

"I've seen a list, Major", Artimus said turning to face me, "a list, of all the Navy SEALS that will be waiting to defend San Fran when we hit it. My brothers are on it."

She looked at the guns of her ship.

"Chances are one of those 30 inchers below deck has their names on it."

"You don't know that", I said.

"Your right", Artimus said, "I don't, that's what worries me. I haven't slept more than an hour since I saw that goddamned paper. The very last thing I want is to give the orders to shell the living daylights out of San Fran, and have Jake and Allen get blown up or get a limb blow off and bleed to death on their sister's orders."

"I take your ship is out front other wise you wouldn't be worried over this", I said.

"Lead", Artimus said, "all other ships will pound the beach once my first shell hits."

"Maybe if you can talk to Nolan he can send another battleship out first", I said.

"I'll try", Artimus said, "but I doubt it."I

sighed and turned around, walking back to the bridge, finding Nolan standing there waiting for me.

"What was that about?", Nolan asked.

"Artimus said she saw a list of SEALS patched to defend SF", I told him, "her siblings are on it."

Nolan stood up, "really?"

I nodded, "she's afraid when she gives the order to start the shelling one of those shells will have their names on it."

"I'll give the order to the RBS Samaritan to take the lead", Nolan sighed, "but I just hope she still realizes that she might hit them anyway. Lots of other people here probably have family on that beach and don't know it."

"Do they realize it's a possibility?", I asked as we started walking below deck.

"Yeah", Nolan answered, "chances are good that Draco rounded up everyone's siblings and forced them into the project because of our little invasion plan."

"This is bad Nolan", I sighed, "there is no way this can end well for either the US or Romeo."

Nolan sighed, "acceptable losses? I don't even know what to call this. If we don't invade then Draco will keep kidnapping kids and tearing apart families, and then throw them out a year or so later."

"But if we do", I said.

"Good people die either way", Nolan said, "how much you want to bet those SEALS on that beach have never heard of Project Draco?"