preview

I did not think i would have gotten away so easy.I can still hear him shouting my name."Mel come back please .I promise i will change."Change he said. He kept saying the same thing for the past seven year. When he comes home all he ever done was drink sleep eat and abuse me .

Never thought that the man i known my whole life i would be running way from him. The same man that read me bed time stories and catch for monster under my bed as a little girl.What happen to that Man.Where is he, He's gone now and replace by this monster who abused me every day i come from school.

Alcohol leaks from his mouth. So caught up in my thoughts i did not see the clif . I was about to fall inside the strong current of the river. I know i was about to die if i fall , but i rather die like this that at the hand of the man i call father.
He was quickly approaching .I could hear him coming . What do to i started to think.

Do i jump over or stay with here and let my father catch me. If he catch me thing would worsen. I feel that the abuse will multiply and i.would get hurt.Whiles thinking i could feel a pair of eyes on me. Maybe its just an animal i thought. "Mel come home honey we can talk this over. No need for you to hide from me.Just come home." With that being said i made my decision.

Stepping closer to the edge of the clif ,i was perparing myself to jump off ,but frist with wispering sad sorry to my mom. As the tears stroll down my cheek ,i made a jump for it.

:-D o_O Let me know what you guy think please.
Vote
Comment
Follow.
Also what should I name the story. Please tell me which cover and story title you prefer
Love you guys