During lunch, everything was tense. Y/n didn't want to look up, so for her whole meal she stared at the plate. Jin on the other hand did try to get her to look at him but no success. On their way back to the office Seokjin tried to hold her hand but y/n just put both of her hands I between her thighs.

~~~~

After work, Jin invited y/n over to his house but she refused, giving her the excuse that she had to bathe her dog. Jin nodded and let her go. But on his way home he passed by a flower shop, he decided to do buy her some flowers to apologize.

"Welcome to flower gardens! How may I help you?" Said the nice lady.

"I'd like your best bouquets of flowers, the most beautiful you have"

//You get you pick your flowers//

"This one, it's beautiful" he said. He pulled out his wallet and payed for them.

~~~~~

Y/n was in the middle of munching on her very delicious burrito when they door bell rang. She got up and looked at the peep hole and saw Jin.

She opened the door and invited him in by moving out of the doorway.

"Baby, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you" Jo said handing her the flowers . Y/n extended her arms and hands and grabbed the bouquet with two hands. She smiled a little at the little gift he bought her. She looked up and began speaking.

"I'm sorry for pressuring you Jinnie, it was not my intention to force your family to know about our baby" she said

Jin pulled her for a hug and a passionate kiss after.

"You taste like a burrito" Jin said with a furrowed eyebrow which made her giggle.

"I'm eating a burrito"

"Let me whip you up something quick ok?" He said. Before he could walk away she held him back by grabbing his arm softly.

"It's ok, I'm good with my burrito, I have another if you want it "

Jin nodded.

They both walked to the kitchen and y/n began to prepare the burrito. Jin just sat there admiring her. When she faced him she noticed he was staring.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" She asked.

He shook his head sideways.

"You're beautiful" he said making her smile. She placed the burrito on a plate and pushed it towards him.

"Enjoy my love" she said

After they both ate their burritos, they went to the living room to watch a movie. When they sat down, Charlie came up to them begging to be petted.

"Oh hey buddy, you look bigger now" Jin said picking him up and placing him on his lap.

"Yea he grew a lot" y/n said scratching Charlie's head.

They continued to watch the movie with Charlie by their side. When the movie ended, Jin helped put Charlie on his little dog bed. And came back for y/n who was passed out in the couch and carried her to her room.

When he placed her down gently on the bed, he made sure to cover her with the comforter. She whined slightly and opened her eyes a little, stretching arm to get ahold of Jin's arm.

"Babe can you stay with me?" She asked sleepily

Jin smiled, "you want me to stay?", he asked. She nodded. Jin kissed her forehead and whispered in her ear, "yes my love I'll stay".

After the incident, Jin made sure to bring extra clothes of his to leave at her house. He went to change and came back with his pajamas. He got under the covers and pulled her in to spoon her. Once he made sure they were comfortable, he placed a hand in her belly and caress it with his thumb.