1 kingdom of freaks

A/N this is my first time ever writing anything its mainly just background info I read thru it once but its 4 am and I'm tired if there's any mistakes let me know

Dream and george were both princes of rival kingdoms.

one kingdom is ruled by the founds the king and queen Julia and Brian were both summoners and extremely stern parents who were apart of an arranged marige from there parents they care about nothing but riches and power-they weren't the ideal parents  they have only one son george a 19 year old boy with brown hair and miss-matched eyes with one blue and one brown he loved books and altho he new he had to he had no intrest in becoming king and hated hiding his powers as a  creator altho he was extremely powerfull he was also extremely rare and creators where wildly feared.they are the rulers of pendreshire a large kingdom where only the richest and most powerful are aloud to live its filled with what people refer to as 'the high power' meaning only  certain people with certain powers could get in these powers consisted of -the givers-people who could use there powers to somomone anything from  animals to the greatest riches- -the fortunes-people who could see into the future,once you payed them enough that is- and finally -the healers-the people who could heal anything and anyone if you payed them enough- and the rest where rich business owners not everyone had powers you just had to be rich and powerfull enough.the problem is george the Prince of pendreshire was not born with any of those powers unlike his parents.as soon as he was old enough to understand his powers his parents tought him how to hide them,they showed him how to control his powers and then instructed him to never show them to anyone.the king and queen could not have anyone knowing there son was what people in the kingdom call a 'freak' so they pretend everything was fine.and it worked........for a while.

Not far from pendreshire stood there rival kingdom l'manburg, l'manburg was alot different from pendreshire.it was also a large kingdom and was ruled by king wilbur and queen niki the takens both healers who helped anyone who meeded it they  were not married but best friends who married for the kingdom and adopted three children, tommy a chaser-a young 16 year old boy with bright blond har and an even brighter personality
drista a fairy-a very sassy 17 year old with dirty blond hair who was as anoying as she was kind and the oldest dream a creator-a 19 year old boy with dirty blond almost brown hair who was set to inherite the throne he was kind to the people but was also stern and new when to put his foot down and was the best fighter in the kingdom after having the best trainers as a young child.l'manburg was a place where everyone and anyone was welcome no matter there powers the other kingdoms refer to them as the 'freaks' as they take chasers-people who could teleport anywhere as long as they had been the place,fairy's-people with wings who could fly,summoners,givers,
Fortunes and healers they also tood I creators altho they had not stumbled across one yet (apart from dream ofc but noone other then family new about him for safety) no matter there status but they didn't mind being the land of the 'freaks' bc they where happy and so were there people.

Altho both kingdoms were rivals once a year they had a ceremony where both kingdoms joined together for one night and after the ceremony was over there would be a ballroom dance but this one was not public liek the ceremony it was only higher ups from both kingdoms (altho wilbur and niki hated that)
And that ceremony just so happend to be taking place tomorrow and this time it was the takens family turn to host in there kingdom

One ceremony one ballroom dance it was the same as every year nothing was different plus what's the worst that can happen between two rival kingdoms??

The answer to that is alot......

———————————————————
A/N sorry this one is just some background I promise not every chapter is like this,this one just needed alot of background info on the kingdoms and people
Word count:750
Your author