crazy lover

Now forward,

It was 1 o'clock in the night, Maya had finished her shift and had come to her apartment. Maya used to return home at this time every day. Maya takes a look at her house and then quickly takes a shower and heats up the food kept in the fridge for herself.

After having dinner, Maya cleaned the kitchen and went to her bed. Maya took off her T-shirt and slept in her crop top.

Adharva,,,,,,,

Adharva's eyes were fixed on his laptop screen and he was watching Maya through the CCTV which he had installed in Maya's apartment.  Maya had no idea that Adharva had installed cameras in her house and he keeps an eye on Maya every moment of every day.

Seeing Maya sleeping, Adharva smiles and takes her out of his car.  Adhvar went straight to Maya's apartment.  Adharva had already kept the extra key of Maya's apartment with himself, so he entered Maya's house without making a sound.
Maya used to get very tired due to excess work and having to work standing for 9 hours, hence she was in a very deep sleep at this time.  Maya did not even realize that the adharv from whom she wanted to stay away, comes to her every day after she sleeps and keeps an eye on her every moment.

Adharva came to Maya and lay down beside her on her bed.  Maya's bed was very small.  According to Adharva's height and body, the bed was too small for him.  Maya was sleeping on her back.  The same Adharva had his face towards Maya and he was looking at Maya like a crazy lover.

Maya was in her bra in front of Adharva and her blanket had also been removed from her body while she was sleeping.  Adharva's eyes were fixed on Maya's name written on her chest.  Seeing this, there was joy of victory on the face of Adharva.  Adharva moved his hand over his name written on Maya's chest and said, "When will you rabbit understand that you are only Adharva's."

Adharva takes a look at Maya's small house which was very small and the glass of its windows were also broken at many places.  The cold breeze coming from the windows had given goosebumps to Maya's body and despite being in such a deep sleep, Maya was shivering with cold.
Seeing Maya shivering in such cold, an evil smile appeared on Adharva's face and while moving his lips on Maya's ears he said, "Why Maya, why are you being so shy, why don't you accept defeat from me?"

Adharva bit Maya's cheeks lightly and said, "I will force you so much that you will not be able to go away from me even if you want to."  Adharva kept his eyes fixed on Maya's face.  Adharva gave him a soft kiss on the cheeks and said, "Agree rabbit, I don't want to force you."

Maya, oblivious of all this, was in such a deep sleep that she did not even realize that she was still among Adharva's sisters. Adharva sat down on Maya's bed and looking at Maya, he started opening the buttons of his shirt. Adharva took off his shirt.  He threw it on the floor and after becoming shirtless, he once again came and lay down near Maya.

Adharva hugged Maya to his chest and placed Maya's hand on his waist.  Looking at Adharva Maya, he was slowly moving his hands on her body.  So that Maya would stop feeling cold. After some time, after caressing Maya's body with her hands, she covered Maya and herself well with the blanket.

Morning,

The sound of the alarm at 9 in the morning opened Maya's eyes. Maya rubbed her eyes while sighing and switched off the alarm and sat on the bed.  Maya gets up and looks around.  Adhvar was not in the room, he had gone.  By now Maya had completely woken up.
Suddenly Maya gets a strange feeling; she smells the fragrance of Adharva from her bed and her body.  For the last 15 days, C Maya had been feeling Adharva on her bed.  Because every day there was a smell of intoxicant coming from Maya's bed and Maya's body.  Maya knew Adharva's touch and Adharva's fragrance very well.

Maya took a deep breath and normalized herself and said "Relax Maya, that animal cannot come here, this is all your nonsense."  Maya was saying all this to calm herself down but inside she was afraid of Adharva.

Maya got up and went to the bathroom and took out the paste on her toothbrush, then Maya looked at the mirror in front of her.  Seeing herself, the brush fell down from Maya's hand.  There were bite marks on Maya's chest.  Maya's body was shivering with fear, she could not understand how this happened.

Maya sat on the bathroom floor and consoled herself saying, "Everything is fine, maybe it is a skin allergy or nothing else." After consoling herself, Maya quickly washed her face and did the rest and came out.  Kar wears her tee suit.

On the other hand, Adharva was watching Maya doing all this on the screen of his laptop. Adharva was watching Maya's every move very carefully.

Like every day, Maya finished all her work and prepared food for herself and then after eating, got ready for her job and left.
Kalb,

As soon as Maya reached Kalab, the first person she saw was her manager Anurag.  Maya does not like seeing Anurag at all because Anurag's evil eye was always on Maya and other girls but Anurag was the manager here.  Therefore, despite not wanting, Maya said with a light smile on her face, "Good evening sir."

Anurag took one look at Naya and looked from top to bottom and said, "Maya, this law-cavalry dress does not look good at all on your sexy body, it is like a stain on your beauty."

Maya was getting very angry at Anurag's words but she was standing there keeping herself normal without any reaction.  Anurag took a step towards Maya and said, "Why don't you do one thing, go shopping with me, I will get you caught in a way which is made only for this sexy body of yours."

Hearing Anurag's words, Maya took her steps back and said in a slightly harsh tone, "No thanks sir, I do not need your kindness, I can fulfill my needs myself."

Maya angrily glanced at Anurag and said, "I am getting late, it is 4 o'clock. The DJ floor must have opened." Hearing Maya's words, Anurag moves away from the front and signals Maya with his hands to leave.

Maya left from there without even looking at Anurag. Seeing Maya leaving, Anurag moved his hand around his neck and said, "I like you like a wild cat, the more you move away from me, the more my hunger for you increases."  Is."
Maya quickly chased her clothes and was wearing the dress of her club. Maya was wearing an ocean colored crop top with it she was wearing a black colored mini skirt. This dress was the uniform of Maya's club, so Maya would not like it.  Had to wear it anyway.

As soon as Maya comes out of the changing room, Neeti comes in front of her. Seeing Maya, Neeti smiled and said, "Which floor is your shift on today?"  Hearing Neeti's words, Maya became happy and said, "You guess."

Seeing Maya so happy, Neeti replies, "You are so happy, which means today you will work on the DJ floor."  Hearing Neeti's words, the smile on Maya's face becomes even bigger and she says goodbye to Neeti and goes away from there.

Maya quickly went to the DJ floor and turned on her music system. Maya put the headphones on her ears and closed her eyes.

There was only one moment in Maya's life which gave her so much relaxation. Maya got a strange solace from music due to which she used to forget all her troubles. A year ago, during her college days, Maya used to work as a part time DJ.  Was.

Maya picked up the mike and said, "Let's start friends" and put on a loud dance song. Everyone present on the floor started dancing. Along with them, Maya was also lightly moving her hands and body while enjoying the music.  At this time Maya had forgotten all her pain, her fears, she was just living this moment well.

"Why is Adharva secretly keeping an eye on Maya every moment and why is he not coming in front of Maya? And will Maya be able to save herself from Adharva or will Adharva once again capture Maya? Stay connected to this story to know.  With me."