panishment

Now forward,

Maya was still lying unconscious on Adharva's bed. Adharva was sitting on the sofa looking at Maya with great intensity since last night.  Adharva was looking at Maya carefully from head to toe.

Maya looked like a soft doll. The innocence of Maya's face could make anyone crazy about her.

In the evening, Maya regains consciousness and slowly opens her eyes.  Maya's eyes first went to the ceiling of the room.  This room was familiar to Maya.  Adharva had kept Maya in this room for the last one month, hence this room was not unknown to Maya.

"Good morning erotic" said Adharva looking at Maya with his intoxicating eyes.  Maya took one look at Adhvar and then looking at him with filled eyes, she turned her eyes to the other side.
Seeing himself being ignored like this, Adharva got up from the sofa angrily and holding Maya's hair lightly, turned her face towards himself.  Maya closed her eyes in fear

"Why did you run away leaving me? Hmm, do you know how I managed to survive this one day without you?" Adharva said while caressing Maya's cheeks with his fingers.

"Please let me go, why have you kept me with you?" Maya said fearfully.  Maya slowly opens her eyes and looks towards Adharva.  The passion for Maya was clearly visible in Adharva's eyes. He was looking at Maya without blinking.

Adharva was looking at Maya as if she was his victim.  Seeing Adharva silent like this, Maya became even more worried because she was afraid of remaining silent due to Adharva shouting in anger.

"Adharva" Maya said in a low voice.  A smile appears on Adharva's face after hearing Maya's voice which was narrating her evil intentions.
"The more rights you take my name, the more my love for you increases," Adharva said while rubbing Maya's lips.

"Don't touch me Du, Du, stay away from me, I don't like you touching me at all" Maya said disgustedly to Adharva and yanked Adharva's hand away from herself.

Adharva did not like Maya doing this at all but he controlled his anger and holding Maya's jaw with light hands he said, "You are probably forgetting that we both are married, I have full rights over you.  "

Adharva's grip was not much on Maya's cheeks but Maya was there, but Maya was very delicate. Even the light grip of Adharva's hands was giving her pain, so Maya tried to move his hand away from herself.

Due to this effort of Maya, the marks of Maya's long nails were falling on Adharva's hands but it had no effect on Adharva. Without saying anything, Adharva was watching Maya struggling with great intensity.

Adharva loosens his grip on Maya's jaw and brings her face closer to his.  Adharva was so close to Maya that Maya was able to feel Adharva's breath on her face.
"Missed me" Adharva said while moving his hand on Maya's waist.  Maya felt disgusted with herself due to Adharva's touch and she closed her eyes tightly.

“Look at me Maya” Adharva said in an angry voice.  Hearing Adharva's voice, Maya shakes her head no and says, "No, no, no, you go from here."

Adharva gently patted Maya's cheeks and softened his voice and said, "Look at me Maya, otherwise you know what will happen to you."

Maya knew Adharva's anger very well, so she slowly opened her eyes and started looking at Adharva. Adharva was looking at Maya with great intensity.  His mad passion for Maya was clearly visible in Adharva's eyes.

"Why did you run away from here? Hmm, do you know what a big mistake you have made?" Adharva said while rubbing Maya's cheeks.  Adharva had said this very calmly, yet Maya was shaken to the core after hearing this.

Maya knew that the calmer the half-blood is, the more dangerous it is.  Adharva's calmness was scaring Maya even more.  ,
Adharva brought his lips near Maya's ear and said in a seductive voice, "Now if you have committed a mistake, you will definitely be punished." As soon as Adharva said this, Maya said nervously, "P, P, please Adharva, sorry, please forgive me."  Two please.”

Maya's pleading had no effect on Adharva and he started laughing loudly.  His laughter was like that of a monster. At this moment, Maya was feeling like a handsome monster.

Suddenly the expression on Adharva's face changed and his laughter took the form of anger. Adharva bent towards Maya and said angrily through his teeth, "You should have thought before committing this mistake, Maya."

Adhvar got up from the bed and sat on the sofa and took out a cigarette from the cigarette packet kept on the table, placed it on his lips and without looking at Maya said, "Get up."

Hearing Adharva's words, Maya looks at him with confusion.  Seeing no response from Maya, Adharva said making his voice tight.  "Get up Maya"

Maya silently got up from the bed and stood on the floor and started looking at Adharva.  Her Maya was looking at Adharva with frightened eyes.

Adharva took a long puff of cigarette and said, "Go to me rabbit."

"Now what is Adharva going to do, what punishment will he give to Maya, and why is Adharva so mad for Maya? To know, stay connected with this story with me. "

Warning: If some of you have come to read this story thinking it is a normal love story then please let me tell you that Adharva is a hero so do not expect anything from him and if any of you  If you are a little sensitive in nature then please do not read this novel further because this is not a love story, there are many things in the novel which can trigger you or even confuse you.  Only those people who are mentally strong should read this novel further. People of sensitive nature are requested to keep in mind that before reading further, some scenes or lines may hurt you.