CHAPTER 11

After a sigh, Kabir decided to answer the phone that kept ringing.

Riya looked at him with curiosity and asked, "Who is it? Is everything all right?"

Kabir didn't hear her question as he was already talking to the caller, but he waved her to not worry as everything was okay.

Riya smiled and they continued their shopping.

After they were done with their shopping, the two of them decided to go somewhere to have lunch and relax.

They chose a nice restaurant that served traditional Indian cuisine and sat down to enjoy their meal.

They had a light-hearted and lively conversation at lunch, talking about the wedding and everything else going on in their lives.

At the same time, there was also the undercurrent of chemistry that existed between them, their conversation laced with playful banter and flirtatious nods to the unspoken feelings between them.

They enjoyed their lunch, the conversation flowing naturally and effortlessly between them.

Their banter and flirting grew more playful and flirtatious with each exchange, their eyes locking now and then as they continued their dialogue.

Kabir couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement and affection every time she smiled at him, and a feeling of warmth and comfort washed over him every time she laughed at one of his jokes.

Kabir went to his study room to do his office work after they got back home.

He sat down at his desk and started working on his computer.

Riya went to her room to finish her work on her laptop, hoping to keep herself busy and distract herself from all of the thoughts.

Both of them seemed to be occupied with their own work, but their minds were elsewhere.

They were both thinking about the other person and what could happen between them.

Riya found herself unable to concentrate on her work as she kept thinking about the interaction she had with Kabir earlier that day.

She replayed the moments when his eyes had met hers and the way he had glanced at her.

The incident had made her more aware of him and of her own feelings.

As the evening drew on, she found it more and more difficult to stay focused on her work.

She kept getting drawn back to her thoughts of Kabir and what happened between them earlier that day.

The family returned home and had dinner together before retiring to their respective rooms. Kabir sneaked into Riya's room, as he often did, and held her tightly in his arms as he fell asleep.

Riya snuggled up to him and found comfort in his strong arms.

The two of them were both tired but felt a sense of security and warmth when in each other's company.

They fell into a deep sleep, comfortable and content