On the other side Sid is eating his dinner and mistakenly he bite his toung.

And he thinks that someone give Him a swear.

On the other side In maharashtra village somewhere.

The area is Deserted.

At the time some cars stop near a warehouse.

One of the man came outside of car and goes near the bmw car .

He open the door and one man came outside of the car.

After that they all enter inside the warehouse .

The man is angry on his employees bcz in there presence some successfully runaway from there.

The man seat on Chair.

He broke the table with his one kick.

All men Are in fear bcz They know now no one can save them from Gokul pandit.

His eyes red in anger.

G: Tum Sab kaha mar gaye the hhhhhh
Ye Harkat kabhi maaf nahi hogi

Tum sabko pata haina ke boss ko pata chala to tum me se kisi Ko zinda nahi chodenge.
Or to tum sabko aise saja denge ke ruh tak kap jayegi dekhne walo ki.

Listen This everyone flinching in fear.

They all request him that plz do Something otherwise they will finished.

At The time gokul pandit recive call from lajja Sankar and he tell him that kill them bcz if police catch them they narrated everything.
And they can't take risk at This time.
Bcz election is coming.  And also find the girls and settle them bcz if police learn about them they catch them. And he also inform that the army is also behind them so plz become careful .

After that gokul pandit do as lajja Sankar tell him to do.

After that he left the place and tell everyone that go underground till get the next order.

In Pune

The major received a call from his senior and he learn about the incident.

He become sure now that lajja Sankar is now in action so he have to become very careful.

Shehnaaz finished her work and she reach home.

She find her norther is waiting for her.

She meet her mother and go to freshnup.

After that they both seat together for dinner.

Shehnaaz is laying On her bed and listen Old Hindi songs on radio.  And remembering About there Old days when her father is alive.

Sometimes she crying while listening the Songs.  Bcz her father use to sing old Hindi song.  whenever She listen her father's favorite song  she became emotional.

But no One knows about this secret.

Next morning 🌄

Sid is getting ready to go to meet his family.

Bcz today is Sunday.
And he promised maa that he will came to meet them. So he is getting ready.
After so many request Form Maa.

Adith bhai is waiting for him at outside of his home.

Shehnaaz is sleeping peacefully bcz it's Her day off.

Maa is preparing breakfast for her.

On the other side

In Raisinghania mansion

Maa is happy that after so long time her son is coming Home to meet them.

His whole family is happy that he is coming.

In his parents room

Rajshree; ji aaj me bhut Khush hu Mera beta aaj ghar aayega itne salo baad

Rajbeer: shrimati ji wo to  aapke chahere Pe dikh raha hai aaj to aap satve aasaman pe hai.

Rajshree; ji kyu na hu aakhir aaj hamri salo ki ichha puri hogi.  Aaj jab wo aayega me use kaise bhi mana lungi sadi ke liye.

Bas ab bhut ho gaya ab kisi bhi tarah uski sadi karva ke rahungi.

Rajbeer: Ha bas ab tumhare hath me hai usko convince karna. Bhut time se wo kisi na kisi bahane se mana Kar raha hai .

Is baar man jaye to zindagi savar jaye uski.

I m sure hamri pasand ki hui ladaki use pasand aayegi.

Rajshree; ha ha kyu nahi aakhir lakho Me ek hai Rumi.

Rumi Sinha

She belongs to a royal family.
Her father is also famous business Man in Pune.

Promo; Kya lagata hai aapko kya hoga Sid kya karega jab use pata chalega ?

Tell me in comments.