Chapter Eight - Friday Night

Start from the beginning

Jason pulled back, having an eye shut. "Are you doing okay, darling?"

Emil looked at him, coughing a bit. "Pain, but it feels...weirdly nice." 

"Masochist much?" Jason rolled his eyes and grabbed onto his hips even harder, which Emil didn't even realize that was possible. He must've underestimated how strong Jason was, because they were already starting to hurt, but in a good way.

"Just m-move, dammit... It's boring watching you up there and not doing anything yet feel your big ass dick in me." He rolled his eyes and groaned, moving a bit to feel something. "A-Agh...~"

Jason smiled as he went to his neck, licking it like he had before. The crippling sensation of it made Emil flinch and moan louder than before, also with more of a higher-pitch than before as well. He felt Jason move into him, laying his head back against the bed and lowly groaned.

This feeling... fuck... I was right, it feels amazing now... I just... I needed to get adjusted!... Oh, it's heaven, and it hasn't even started...just barely..

Jason was already moving at a decent speed, moaning lightly as he dropped his head down, already panting. "Fuck, you feel amazing...~"

Emil couldn't even speak at all; he was too pleased, and he only could manage to respond with shaky moans. He only nodded and shut his eyes, arching his back only slightly to feel something even more.

"You little slut. You're taking me so well... you're such a good boy, aren't you, Emil?" He laughed when Emil only responded with a moan as he suddenly began moving a bit faster and harder, going deeper into him as well.

Emil rolled his eyes back, moaning loudly and felt drool escape from his mouth, feeling it on his cheek and knowing it was dropping onto the bed sheets.

"Fuck!" Jason groaned, beginning to bruise both of Emil's hips. He was progressively getting faster, and eventually hit Emil's G-Spot.

Emil flinched and gasped, his moans turning into pleasuring screams. "F-FUCK~! O-OH, JASON...~!" He began grinding against him pretty fast, more drool quickly escaping from the side of his mouth, looking like an absolute mess.

Jason was panting, getting close and moaned loudly, red from Emil's screams. At least he knew he was making him feel amazing. He continued to quickly thrust into him, going no deeper into him as he already was. He gasped and thrust into him one last time before he felt himself release into him, throwing his head back, feeling  Emil shortly doing the same thing.

Jason pulled out of him, panting and groaning. He looked over at Emil who was coughing, but looked absolutely fucked up. His hair was a mess, there was drool all over his cheeks and the bed sheet area next to him...his legs and hands were shaking from tensing up so much to feel more than he would have if he hadn't.

"Feel good, pretty boy?" He laughed, "I need to change the sheets now..."

"Th-That was...h-heaven..." Emil groaned. His voice was stuttery, and rather croaky; all that screaming did a number on his vocal cords.

"I'll go start a bath..." Jason smiled softly as he stood up. "You rest while I go do that, okay?"

Emil nodded as he managed to heave himself up to sit down on the edge of the bed. He looked at the bed sheets and went red. A more expected area was wet, drenched with drool and cum. "Y-Yeah okay..." He then suddenly looked uncomfortable. "My body feels sticky." 

"Yeah... that's why I suggested a bath." Jason shrugged, about to head out of his bedroom before he heard Emil speak again.

"How do you know this?"

"Know what?"

"That your body feels sticky after sex."

Jason laughed. "I haven't had sex before you. I've just...eh...jerked off."

Emil went red but laid back onto the bed. "J-Just... go do a bath... I don't like this feeling." 

Jason smiled as he walked back over, grabbing a sweater he found on his floor and wrapping it around his waist, "I don't want my mother to see me full on naked..." He giggled then hovered over Emil, kissing him. "I love you."

Emil kissed him back and smiled at him. "I love you too..."

Before Jason left, he leaned against the door and laughed a bit. "You know... it's been one month since we were assigned each other to help me with my grades." 

"Really?"

"Yeah... we certainly made that one month special... even if it was in a weird way."

__

End of Chapter Eight - Friday Night

End Word Count: 1404 Words

HELP I HAD TO WRITE THE SECOND HALF SO CAUTIOUSLY AND SECRETIVELY BECAUSE ONE OF MY CLASSMATES WERE RIGHT BEHIND ME ON THEIR PHONE AND I WAS SCARED THEY WERE GOING TO LOOK OVER AT MY SCREENNN LMOAOAO