He chuckles, "I thought you said you have no money?"

Oh.

"I don't, but I could get some for you if you let me out." I lied. "I just need to make a quick call to the person."

He looked like he was thinking about it.

Take the bait, please.

He took out a burner phone and pulled my hand out, before handing it to me. "Now hurry the fuck up before my partner comes back."

Yes.

I nodded and quickly dialed Azurra's number, but it just kept ringing. I tried over and over again but it kept going straight to voicemail.

Fuck!

Where is she when I really need her?

"Times up, guess you lied huh." My kidnapper taunts.

My eyes widened, "No, no. Please just let me call someone else." I begged and he rolled his eyes.

I dialed Sander's number next, thanking God that I knew it out of my head. He had this one number since I was a kid and never got it changed, so I got familiar with it.

The phone rang and no one answered, I tried again for the second time until he finally answered.

"Who the fuck are you and why are you interrupting me?" His deep husky voice came to the phone.

I could've sworn I heard a moan in the background.

"Sander, San— I mean Mr. Santos." I stammered in happiness that he picked up, even if he was rude.

There was a pause, before he said something else. "Blaze, boy this better be important or I swear to God above."

"I need some money." I cringed at the way it sounded.

He chuckled, "Do I look like a money machine? Plus didn't I make you rich a couple days ago?"

Oh, how did I forget about that?

"I'm being kidnapped! I need help!" I blurted out quickly and the kidnapper's eyes widened.

"You're being kidnapped?" Sander asked, "Hm, tell the kidnapper I said good job then, I'll reward him for doing such an amazing thing."

My eyes widened from shock, no way. I must be still dreaming, this is not real at all.

He did not just say that to me.

"Call Azur—" I heard the beeping sound and realized he hung up on me.

What the hell?

What just happened?

I knew that old man hated me.

The phone got ripped out of my hands by my kidnapper, "You sneaky bitch, I'm gonna teach you a lesson."

"Wait! I have the money. I'm gonna give it to you, I have a company as well!" I rushed out saying as he tied my hands back in its place.

He paused, "Trying to trick me again?"

I shook my head, "No, no. I promise. "Then I thought about it, "Who told you to kidnap me and why?"

He smirks, "The person's name starts with the letter 'A'."

"It gotta be Austin then? That bitch ass white trash." I mumbled to myself.

At least I'm not being tortured, yet.

Another person came in, but this time he was black and also had on a face mask too.

Oh God.

"Are we going to a circus or what? What's with the mask?"