CHAPTER -9

Hello Butterflies,

How are you guys? Hope everyone is doing well. I noticed that you guys haven't completed the target yet. But don't worry here is the special chapter for you guys. And from the next chapter I'll start publishing on Scrollstack. If you guys are interested then you guys can read there. It takes me hours to finish each chapter, and all I'm asking you guys is to vote and comment down your thoughts. If you guys can't do that much then there is no point in me taking effort. I may sound rude here but, hey I deserve better than this.

Thankyou

Now read and enjoy

⋆⭒˚。⋆

SIYA VIKRAM SINGH RATHORE:

I have been awake since five in the morning. And since then, my gaze hasn't left the sight of the clock. I have been waiting for Ram since the moment I left the palace, and from the moment I miss my family. After looking impatiently at my phone for some time, I went to take a bath. After that, I got ready in a pink saree, wore my jewelry that Maa has given to me, and then put sindoor on my forehead. Every time I wear sindoor, my mind goes back to the moment when my Ram filled my hairline with the sindoor, and our hug after that. I blushed at the thought.

( Her look )

( Her look )

I didn't dare to go outside of my room because I don't want to face any of the women here, or Mr. Kapoor, because I've been very happy since yesterday, and I don't want them to spoil it. Every minute felt like years as I waited for my husband. My thoughts were broken by the knock on the door. I went and opened the door to find Malini Kaki standing infront of my door. She has been working here from my childhood. I smiled at her sight and asked.

" Malini Kaki, kaise hai aap ? " she smiled at my question .

( Malini Kaki, how are you ? )

( Kaki is a word used to show respect towards an elderly woman)

" mein toh bilkul teek hai beta, aap batao sasural kaise hai aapke ? "

( I'm fine child , tell me about your in laws? )

" Vo sab bahut ache hai Kaki, sab mujhse bahut pyaar karte hai " I said thinking about my family.

( Theu all are very good, and loves me so much)

" Sada aise hi muskurate raho bachi " she said while blessing me when I touched her feets.

( Always smile like this,child )

" Aap yaha kyu aaye the ? " I asked remembering her knocking on my door.

( Why did you come here? )

" Badi Malkin aapko neeche bula rahe hai. " Her smile gone as she said referring to Mrs. Kapoor.

( Mrs. Kapoor is calling you down )

" Theek hai, mein aati hu, aap jaayiye " I said after pausing for a moment. She nodded at me and went from there.