CHAPTER -3

Hello guys,
So here is the new chapter, read and enjoy.

Also follow me on Instagram.

Id :@ansh.a745

I looked around my new room to find anyone specifically someone called as my husband, but like the past fifteen minutes I couldn't spot anyone in this room

I looked around my new room to find anyone specifically someone called as my husband, but like the past fifteen minutes I couldn't spot anyone in this room. I didn't bother to wipe the tears that came out of my eyes. I have been up for about twenty minutes. After the confusion and self realisation about my new identity I searched for my husband who didn't even bother to look at his wife after the Grahpravesh.

After waking up today the first thing that came to my mind was Nisha's bitter words from yesterday.
" Vikram is so hot and handsome, what did he even saw in you. I'm sure he was forced by his parents. Look at him and look at you, nobody is going to like a ugly fat bitch like you. Now good bye sister, hope you will suffer in the Rathore Mansion "

And his actions from yesterday proved her right.

Was he really forced by his parents to marry me?

But he was nice to me till our engagement, then what happened? Was it all fake?

I cried thinking more about the incidents that happened in the past few days and also about my husband's ignorance.
All I ever wanted in my life was to have a happy family and a loving husband, but what will happen now?

My thoughts were broken by the loud ringtone of my phone. As I looked at the caller id a loud sobe escaped my mouth.
I wiped my face and cleared my throat before answering the call.

" Siddhu bhaiya... " I called my brother controlling the urge to cry.

"Gudiya...How are you? , are you okay? Is Vikram treating you well? How is your in laws treating you? Should I come there?, why are you not saying anything? Are you okay bacche?" he blabbered with a worried tone and a smile made its way to my lips thinking about my sweet brother.

"Calm down Big B, I can only respond to your questions if you let me speak." I said.

I heard him taking a deep breath and then he asked " now tell me are you okay baccha? Is everyone treating you well?"

And my eyes again filled with tears thinking about my husband.

" I'm fine Bhai, everyone is treating me good, do you know Maa and Papa said that I'm their daughter not their daughter in law " I said chirping.

" And..." He asked..

I sighed and said
"and Vikram is also taking care of me very well, you just don't worry"

" Hmmm..." He hummed.

"Do you want to say something Bhai?" I asked.

"It's just that...I..I miss you so much gudiya...the house doesn't feel like the same without you " he said with a breaking voice and I couldn't control the tears and cries anymore.